Friday, May 28, 2021

MOANERS, verbal guys and potty mouths

Some Daddies like to hear their boi's moan, the louder the better. Some like them to be verbal, have their boi tell THEM what to do. 

It is a reminder of what a boi is willing to endure to please them. to make THEM happy, for in THEIR happiness is ours.

For these Daddies hearing their boi moan is music to their ears. These Daddies love a real verbal guy, it turns them on even more. It confirms that what they are doing to THEIR pussy is the right thing. 

Other Daddy's would rather fuck a silent boi. A silent boi is easier to ignore. The Daddy is here to get off in that pussy and that's that. The boi's feeling, thoughts, emotions are irreverent. And that can be great too. It's a balancing act between the two sharing the bed and what the Dom/Daddy needs or wants, and this is especially true if the boi realizes this IS the way it is.

I'm a big time moaner in bed. I moan my fucking head off, and especially if he is really working pussy good. I'm also VERY verbal in bed. I get a filthy mouth on me, and again especially getting cored out! I find most of the guys love it when I do and am. The become better tops to a large degree.

I'm going to be brutally honest here; when I first hear the term pussyboy and researched the ter, the thinking, the understanding and then realizing I have been one my entire adult gay life it changed so much for me, and all of it was positive and for the better. BUT, I was terrified that first time having gay sex, for like the thousandth time, but saying to the top, "Fuck my pussy". I was afraid he'd HATE that I said that, referred to what I have as that and walk out leaving me gaping and lubed <lol>.

Luckily, and chile, I ain't spilling all the tea here; but he was INTO it big time. Fucked me so stupid I barely new my own name! That fuck, with that guy WAS my cunting. It cemented all my research, all my thinking, my emotions, my feeling, my person and I was CHANGED!  I'm at the point now every time I'm in bed having sex I'll say, "Fuck my pussy" and not think about what the top is feeling or anything else--- it's the reverse of how this conversation started today. 

My hope is that this blog helps you, discover the true you, encourages you, uplifts you, make you feel you ARE NOT alone in this. There are so many of us out there just like you. I hope this inspires you, gives you horny dreams, and brings light to this idea that I have that as pussyboys, we are a "brotherhood" some might even say "sisterhood"; whatever it is we need to love each other, support each other, be there for each other fo in MY OPINION we are the ones that truly understand each other.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...