Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Hope

Danny was where he was supposed to be, where Caleb told him. Just like always. 

"Glad you could make it bitch," Daddy Caleb a said. "Turn around, show me that pretty pussy. I need to get off. I ain't got a lot of time." 

Danny turned around and dropped his jeans while Caleb jerked himself to a hard thick rod with just a couple of pulls.  Spitting in his hand, he lubed his dick up before grabbing Danny's shoulders shoving his massive dick all the way in the boy.  

Danny yelped. Caleb was never gentle when he took him. Danny knew that, even expected it, but it still hurt every time. Months of being Caleb's favorite bitch, almost on a daily basis, had stretched out Danny's pussy enough that he could take it a lot more easily. 

"Daddy?" Danny said as Caleb settled into a regular but robust rut, thrusting his fuck stick deep in the boy then out again. 

"What?" Caleb said annoyed that the boy was talking.

"Would you like to do something after this?" Danny said almost pleading. 

"Like what? Fuck you again? You are a horny little bitch, aren't you?" slightly amused Caleb replied. His annoyance was subsiding as Danny's warm cunt stroked his cock in a way no woman could. There was a reason Caleb kept returning to the same well.

"I don't know, maybe get something to eat? Hang out?" Danny said hopefully. 

"This isn't a date. You're just my favorite piece of pussy. Nothing more. You should be grateful I'm pumping you full of my cum on a regular basis. Some boys would be grateful for whatever they get," Caleb thrusted harder and rougher into Danny.

"Yes, Daddy," Danny started squeezing his cunt muscles around Caleb's dick like he knew He liked it. On each thrust in, Danny relaxed, and on each slide back, Danny gripped Caleb's dick with his  pussy muscles as tight as he could.

"Fuck! Yeah," Caleb yelled as he finally shot his load, coating Danny's insides with the cum the boy desired so badly. Caleb collapsed forward into the boy forcing his cock even deeper into him. In a fleeting moment of kindness, he kissed the back of Danny's neck before unceremoniously pulling all the way out of him.

"Are you pleased, Daddy?" Danny said feeling the cum run down his thigh but holding his position up against the wall. 

"Yeah. You know I love plowing your pussy. Now come over and lick me clean, I'm meeting Darla tonight for dinner. If we finish up early, I'll call you".

Danny smiled. He knew Caleb probably wouldn't call.  But he longed for so much more from the Alpha. A boy can hope. Can't he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...