Sunday, September 27, 2020

Interview with @Jockfag79 of Twitter


@jockfag79: I'm getting a lot more confident since I started full-time chastity and posting on Twitter. I'm getting lots of compliments

me: you should, looking at your content I LOVE it!!!!

@jockfag79: I'm having a HELL of a lot of fun showing off on here.

me: I bet. I haven't gotten that brave yet, to tweet myself, not fully anyway.

@jockfag79: A lot of stuff for me this year has been about being brave and going what I want/need instead playing it safe.

me: Mine has been empowering other pussyboys.

@jockfag79: And I love that you're doing that! There's too much fantasy and kink that denigrates pussyboys/fags, and while I get that eveybody has their kinks, that one bothers me. I'm not worthless and I'm not pathetic. Perverted as fuck, maybe...

me: Exactly! Submissive/passive sure, but I don't shit for being me.

@jockfag79: Exactly, and I sure enjoy some verbal abuse from time to time, but it doesn't reflect my self worth.

me. EXACTLY! That's the point. I can get into the "games" of word play, but it doesn't mean they are me, or affect me either; as you said we have worth.

@jockfag79: I like feeling dirty and exposed, but that's different. Yeah... without getting into language theory and things like semiotics, words can have power... but they don't HAVE to have power.

me: Preach! There's a huge difference and so man people miss that point.

@jockfag79: Besides, without us, tops would be up sit creek.

me. Hallelujer! I've said that, or close to that so many times.


@jockfag79: It takes work and skill to be a useful sex object for tops. Being a hot top is easy: be halfway attractive and have a hard dick. Being a hot sub is a lot harder. Love the essay on #3rdgenderpussy, btw! It's something I'd been kind of thinking for a while, that being a faggot is a gender more than a sexual role.

me. Me too. I just began reading that Magnus Hirshfeld was saying that in 1897!

@jockfah79: DAMN!

me: It's kind of both for me, sexual and gender.

@jockfag79: Oh it's definitely sexual.

me: Thank goddess, huh?

@jockfag79: Haha, really. Having a pussy feels so good.

me: Sure does and I love having one!

@jockfag79: Since I locked up and got claimed, I've been using my toys a LOT more.

me: I've really been pondering locking up. I call toy play my pussy workouts.

@jockfag: It's definitely a workout.

me: The only word for me that DOES have power, and summarizes who I am inside and out is pussy or cunt (twat even) for it is WHO I am and what I have without having to physically or surgically change anything about me.

@jockfag79: I haven't found any single word that fits perfectly, so I don't get too worked up over any of them.

me: for me it's anything "fem" about my "hole".

@jockfag79: I definitely prefer to use pussy or cunt to refer to it. Anything that emphasizes that it's meant to receive cocks

me: That's my thinking too, anything else doesn't really embrace or emphasize that we are meant to receive cocks, or that we love doing it.


@jockfag79:
Part of what I like about "fag/faggot" is that it encourages some humiliation and verbal abuse... but for some tops that's all they see.

me: How did caging change your thinking?

@jockfag79: Well, it kind of makes SEX the #1 thing in my mind, all the time. It's always there even when I'm doing other things. But because I can't use or even feel the thing inside the cage, "sex" doesn't have anything to do with it, or with penetrating, or with having an orgasm. "Sex" starts to mean being penetrated, being used for the pleasure and satisfaction of someone else, being displayed/shown off/exposed for the pleasure of someone else, turned into an object that exists for other men's pleasure. And the longer I'm caged, the more intense that feeling gets. It's not enough to fuck myself on a dildo: I need Men to watch me fucking myself on the dildo.

me: Is that when you fully accepted the idea of just being a pussy for men?

@jockfag79: Because they can enjoy the sight and be turned on by it. Yeah.

me: Enough to fuck you as well. So for somebody like me, whose never been caged, would you recommend it? Cautions?

@jockfag79: I mean, I love being caged and I'd recommend it. If you're at all curious, you should try it. I think the main cautions are:

1. Don't pressure yourself to go a long time at first, or even ever. Full-time chastity is a hot fantasy for some of us, but it's not always possible and some guys don't handle it that well. It's a personal thing.

And 2, it might take a few tries to get the right cage. The first cage I had was WAY too big. That meant I could move around in it, which caused chafing, and it looked like I was seriously packing in my pants, which felt completely wrong for someone whose sexuality is about their holes. Some guys move to smaller cages gradually, but unless you're really hung it probably isn't necessary. I'm average sized but my tiny metal cage feels great. It's comfortable, it's easy to wear, it doesn't get in the way. If I try to get hard it pulls on my balls and hurts like HELL. For me that feels appropriate, because it's probably going to be effective at teaching me not to get hard, but other guys might be really bothered by it.

me: What about shrinkage?

@jockfag79: I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that permanent shrinkage is a thing. A lot of us fantasize about it, but anatomy suggests it doesn't work that way. If you were locked up for 5 years, yeah, it would be small when you unlocked, but if you left it unlocked and kept getting hard, it ought to regain its normal size eventually.

The other caution would be that a cage usually changes how you pee, and a cage that's too big will make it messier. With a smaller cage, you can line up all the appropriate holes and they stay lined up pretty well. You might not be able to pee standing up, but things will be cleaner.

Having to sit down helps emphasize the "feminine" side, so it's yet one more way that your sexual role is reinforced in your mind.

All pics from @jockfag79 with his permission


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...