Sunday, May 23, 2021

Fem bottoms

There's just something very magical about roles in a relationship between two males. Someone fucks and someone gets fucked, no other way around it. Most importantly, however, is that each side is in sync with their place in that relationship and their role. Which is easily perceived when the boi-wife zones out completely feeling her emptiness being filled by her man, on the other hand the husband is lost in pleasure having his boy/girl's pussy sucking him dry. It starts like this, and soon both will be filled by their most primal desires, trapped in and endless rut that only ends when the man decides he's satisfied.

He got behind her right after HE got home from work. She had been teasing HIM the whole day, provoking videos of her twitching pussy, and pictures of her unholy hot body. She was expecting to be punished or maybe just get a rough breeding, it was the usual fun for every week. 

HE ordered her to undress and she did so without questioning. The next move would be to kneel and start to service HIS cock, but instead HE kept her standing in front of HIM. Her pussy was groped and squeezed harder and harder, she moaned softly feeling HIS hands asserting HIS dominance. Her young boi-clitty sprung to life like it had been touched by nature force. She knew better than to touch it, that it wasn't her main source of pleasure. That, rested behind her in herr pussy.

She felt HIS hands snaking around her hips, until they found her cute nipples "D-daddy what are you doing?" she asked surprised with the unusual play. 

"Just giving some attention to your titties, it's been a while since I toyed with them like this" HIS warm breath behind your ear made your whole body shiver. 

You let out a sweet high moan after feeling the sudden burst of pleasure in your titties "wait, Daddy..." you tried to stop his hands "so-something is not right... I-I- my nipples are so sensitive" she whined after failing to escape from HIS grasp. 


HE chuckled and kept teasing her titties, ignoring her lewd moans and squirms "there is nothing wrong with them, baby girl, that's normal for little preggy boi-wives like you. Your whole body becomes more sensitive. Wait until those swell up with your mommy milk." 

"No, no, I can't be pregnant. I don't want to get round and... I'm too young to have kids, please stop," you cried softly. 

HE pinched her nipples and she spasmed in HIS arms, like it had electrified her body. 

"You don't have much of a choice. I'm the one who decides, and I want it," HIS hands snaked from your breasts to her clitty. HE stroked softly her erection until she started to moan again. 

"But don't worry princess, I'll take care of you, I promise. Let me show you how fun your body has become now..."

She threw her head back searching for air when HIS hands increased the movement. It felt like she would melt into HIS hands. She babbled in the best way possible that she was reaching her limit, and then HE let go of your clitty and went back to your titties. 

"I want you to squirt feeling this pleasure in your titties rewiring your brain. I'll make you feel so good that you will crave to always be carrying one kid inside that pretty tummy of yours..."

Despite her futile efforts to hold back her cries of pleasure, the ever growing wave of pleasure finally hit her full force. It made her whole body tremble. If not for HIS hands holding her, she might have collapsed on the floor from the weakness. 

"I love you, my sweet daddy-momma" HE whispered in your ear.

Never before had she felt such pleasure, and beyond that, such fulfillment.




I'm going to be completely honest here, a very recent experience I had. I had an anonymous Adam4Adam hook-up. A basic pump and dump, although I went to him. Anyway, I mention this here simply because during his fucking me, he said something I have not heard anyone say in thirty-four years. "You're such a good girl." GAWD! My boipussy, tightened SO hard! It had been so long hearing that. And since my realization last year that I have been "pussy" all of my gay adult life, hearing it now set off fireworks in my head. I'mean I've written her seeing myself as 'third-gender', nonbinary even; but hearing it again it was crystal clear.

Now, I'm not by any means saying I'm trans, or wanting to be trans, or a girl trapped in a man's body or any of that by any means. That is NOT what THIS is about. This is about my role as being "HIS", and yes that even includes a one time, completely anonymous "HIS" to the kind of "HIS" that includes marriage... if I'm that lucky. This is about by my getting fucked, that my being HIS pussy, HIS cum dump, that I am in all essence HIS girl.

My submitting myself, my being passive, my taking a dick up the ass---- actually any dick, who am I kidding makes me the "girl" and that's why today's short story & memes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...