Monday, May 31, 2021

Lesbian Pussyboi's?

@LesbianPussyBoy on my mind. I was thinking about his thinking or theory, that when a "top" is no top involved sexually; that we are basically "lesbians" when we have sex. That of course was a new discourse for me, and that of course was a new discourse and seriously got me to thinking about the idea and my sexual experiences. I've had my share of hot guys that get "us" or me.

 
But the moments that TRULY stick out in my mind are those moments serving the same together. You
get the idea here. But the biggest moments didn't even involve a true top!

From last year (2020) to now (May 30, 2021) I have had some really truly wonderful opportunities to play with my "fellow pussybois". And in those moments, I, in the last year have taken on this very "dominant" very "Daddy" vibe. Saying things inspired by @VikingMuscleXXX, who I admire as a Dom/Top who says things like: "Present your pussy Daddy", "Give Daddy that pussy". I think that when two sub bois's who identify as pussybois got together and have sex, the way we can when a "real" Dom/Top/Daddy is not available that in those moment's  with my "fellow brother pussyboi's" we're lesbians having sex. The sex was through the ceiling. Rimming, finger play, dildo play and even fisting.-

That there is this kinship, if you will, between two "fellow brothers/sister's" (depending on how you see
yourself and them) but in that kinship is an understanding of what each other want; because you are in
essence the same being, the same mindset. The needs may very but, merely equals, level with each other. 
This kinship, at least in me I've noticed draws me to the "bottom: I'm with and in those moments my
my "daddy-side" (notice here, lowercase letters as I'm not a full fledge Dom/Top/Daddy). I'm merely a
boi with a daddy side.

But even with this "daddy-side" with another boi I'm beginning to see myself as a "lesbian-boi" and I 
say this because I've noticed in the last year I'm drawn more to wanting/needing a loving relationship
with another boi. Someone I can nurture, love, support be their be the "daddy" and that as I said in my
desire post that we can serve tops together and separately and yet come home to each other--making 
us "full-fledged lesbian-boi's". My hope today, with this post is that I got you to thinking about how
you my view "your brother pussyboi" and that YES, we can serve each other and especially if you are
like I am and have a "daddy side".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...