Sunday, January 30, 2022

Found Meme's

So, two years ago when I first started tweeting about being pussy for men I shared everything I found. I wanted others to see it. I wanted them to feel PRIDE in being pussy, to celebrate and even rejoice in it. Twitter had other ideas and suspended me twice for a vague charge of misgendering, which at some point I'll blog about my thoughts on that. 

I learned about algorithms and now purposely misspell my tweets to not get noticed, I hope it works. These memes were part of what I found, and I find images from everywhere and there are literally hundreds so I have no sources. Hope you enjoy











No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...