Monday, January 24, 2022

More memes

As I said in a tweet all of the memes that you find on this blog I created about two years ago as I was finding that memes of this nature simply did not exist, and I felt that the "joy" of being pussy for men needed to be celebrated and in the two years that I've been tweeting, writing and talking about being pussy for men my thoughts have grown so much, expanded into areas I never even considered and in the process I've truly found myself. My hope is that in the process of my sharing that you find yourself. Representation is everything, and especially positive representation. It's why you'll never find me saying anything negative about submission, or about being a pussyboy, or about being in societies opinion to "effeminate".  I also think it's time I share some new thoughts on what I've learned about myself in the last seven months or so....















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...