Saturday, March 12, 2022

46 things to say to your Daddy


1. Please fuck my pussy Daddy.

2. Do I look sexy in this, Daddy?

3. Is my pussy properly presented for you Daddy?

4. I love you too Daddy. More than you'll ever know.

5. Can we snuggle Daddy?

6. I miss/missed you Daddy.

7. I'm ovulating Daddy.

8. I got all my chores done Daddy.

9. Am I your good boi/girl?

10. Am I good pussy Daddy?

11. Thank you for breeding me Daddy.

12. Thank you for loving me Daddy.

13. Thank you for training me in the way you want me Daddy.

14. If you think I deserve a spanking, your right, I do.

15. Will you help me in my daily pussy training Daddy?

16. How can I make it better for you Daddy?

17. What can I do to help you Daddy?


18. I've got your clean clothes, ironed and laid out & your lunch is on the counter for work.

19. I'm just here to make you truly happy Daddy.

20. Daddy I think I might be pregnant.

21. Of course I'll marry you.

22. Of course you can share me with your friends.

23. You want a monogamous relationship, you got it Daddy.

24. It's Daddy's pussy.

25. Can you help me shave/wax my pussy Daddy?

26. Your happiness is where I find mine.

27. Your my everything.

28. I don't know what I'd do without you, and I don't ever want to find out.

29. Please don't go.

30. Will you hold me while I fall asleep Daddy?

31. Will you be my Daddy?

32. I haven't done anything wrong Daddy, but can I still get that over the knee bare pussy spanking that I get when I am?

33. Can we be a lil more kinky Daddy?


34. Of course you can fist me, you'll have to help train me to do it.

35. Will cage my clitty Daddy?

36. Will you peg your cum deeper in me so we're sure I do get pregnant?

37. Is my daily pussy training paying off?

38. Please don't take your dick out.

39. Your spit as lube is all I ever need Daddy.

40. I especially love when you eat my pussy Daddy.

41. Yes, Daddy. Always yes.

42. You know better Daddy.

43. You're the MAN, I'm just your boi-wife.

44. Of course I know its when you want, where you want and how you want.

45. I'd never say no to you.

46. Do your balls need draining Daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...