Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Gym Showers

I'm so glad I set up the camera for our first time! 

John and I had met in the showers of the local gym. That's where I got my first look at his gigantic cock and phenomenal body, and he got his first look at my chastity cage and ass. 

It was clear from the start that I wanted him and he was... intrigued by me. After we were both cleaned and getting dressed I could still see him glancing over at me. I could tell he had some questions but didn't want to be rude or overstep, so I made things easy for him and made the first move. 

I walked up to him and asked if he wanted to go back to my place and have a chat. He seemed nervous at first but agreed to join me. 

Once we were at my apartment I stripped down to just my cage as I always do when I get home. As I shed my clothes I explained to him that I don't believe chastity gurls like myself should ever wear clothes at home. I welcomed him to get as naked as he wanted as well, and after a few moments of thought he decided to remove everything but his socks and his watch. 

He had a lot of questions. What is that thing on your dick? 

A chastity cage, it stops me from getting hard or cumming. 

Why do you wear it?

Because I'm a chastity gurl and I don't deserve erections or orgasms. 

What are you into? 

I'll do whatever al man wants but I prefer to be owned. 

He took everything in stride and I had fun watching his cock get harder and harder as our conversation went on. He was surprised to learn that I wore the cage by choice, and didn't have a Daddy who locked it on me. 

It was time for the big question: did he want to fuck me?

He said yes but only if I'd wear a jockstrap, he didn't want to see the cage while he was fucking me. 

I agreed, put on my jockstrap and we got ready. He wasn't sure about the camera but I managed to get him on board. And thank god I did, look at that footage!

You could tell by the look on his face that he didn't expect to have such a good time hammering my pussy. He even called it HIS pussy!

By the time we were done, both of us were covered in sweat and he'd said things he never imagined himself saying to anyone! 

I had a feeling I'd awakened something in him and my suspicions were confirmed when he asked if we could keep hooking up. I agreed and for the next few months we fucked whenever we could. Every time he used me he got a little more comfortable and enthusiastic about dominating me, until about 4 months in he asked to be my key holder. 

As time went on he's gone from a stranger, to a fuck buddy, to my key holder, to my dominant Daddy 

Thank god for those gym showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...