Friday, August 19, 2022

Perfection

I had trained her well. She learned that there was no better feeling than the taste and smell of my cock, or a pussy full of cum. She didn’t even care that she was in chastity anymore. All she wanted was my cock inside of her.

So when I told her that she was going to get all the cock she could handle she was beyond elated and immediately went cunt up. Her hungry puppy dog eyes begging for it. But when she felt a silicone cock enter her cunt and begin its monotonous thrusting she was disappointed and confused. She was Daddy's good gurl, wasn’t she? Her pussy makes/made Daddy happy, doesn't it?

She was. So good in fact to earn taking her training to the next level. It would take hours at first, but she would learn to cum in her cage just from pussy use. Over time it would take less and less time. Until eventually my cock would fuck the cum out of her in minutes but the fuck wouldn’t end until I was satisfied.

She would serve me beyond her own pleasure. A perfect fuck princess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...