Sunday, October 16, 2022

Pre-Wedding Jitters

"I know what you did last night for your bachelor party."

"Oh, shit!I fucked it up big time, didn't I?"

"Well not too terribly if you ask me."

"How can you say that IF indeed you know exactly what I did and where?"

"Oh I know you were at Club Houston last night, in a double room, door wide open, blindfolded, drunk and high as fuck, naked; and pussy up and from what my best man tells me you were fucked by sixty guys you never saw."

"How does Kirk know that?"

"Well silly you have his husband as your matron of honor and well, Kyle texted him the info last night and Kirk fucked and bred you at least twice."

"Shit. Are you calling off the wedding?"

"Nope. Oh I knew you were a whore. Hell I met you the first time at the baths myself and fell in love with you and your killer pussy then. You were in the same position then as you were last night."

"I remember. You bred me three times that night."

"That's right, but you're not off the hook."

"What do you mean?"

"You know EXACTLY what I mean and exactly what I require."

"But the wedding is in twenty minutes."

"I don't care," the look was stern beyond belief.

"But, Daddy!"

"I'm not telling you twice, baby girl."

Charlie walked over to Jimmy a tear running down his face. Undid the belt of his pants, unzipped his fly, unbuttoned the waistband button, took his pants completely off, folded them and put them off the chair. Walked closer to Jimmy completely naked from the waist down and bent over his knee bare butt up.

"I had one rule. Didn't I?"

"Yes you did, Daddy."

"And what was Daddy's rule, princess?"

"You have to be present if I get fucked by anyone else."

"You broke that rule didn't you princess?"

"Yes, yes I did Daddy."

"You know what happens when baby girl breaks the rules, don't you, princess?"

"An over the knee, bare pussy spanking, Daddy."

"That's right." Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Just then the matron of honor walked in. "I'd walk right back out the way you came in unless you want your pussy to be next, Kyle!"

"Yes, Sir. Right away Sir!"

Charlie was crying. He's ass was already red.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Those four hits were right on his swollen puffy pussy lips.

"YOUCH, Daddy that really hurts. Please stop. Please. I'll do anything."

"Well, maybe."

"Oh gawd, please no more spanking Daddy. Please. I promise to a really good girl from now on."

"Well, you know that condition too baby girl. Tell Daddy what he needs to hear from you."

"I'm sorry Daddy. But I can tell you, that you were the first guy that fucked me that night, the guy right in the middle number thirty and you were the last. One more thing you never left the room. But what I don't understand is why the spanking Daddy... if we both knew you were there last night?"

"When Kyle texted her Daddy the Club Houston info and Kirk told her to keep the door locked & you entertained till we got there; I made a beeline to baths. I knew it might be bad luck if I saw you the night before, but the thing is cupcake you never saw me. I wore your favorite cologne and I figured you could tell which dick was mine, and I was right. As far as the spanking goes, well Daddy loves spanking your pussy. Now go get your pants back on, we're going to go get married."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...