Friday, November 11, 2022

The Garage

The first time I sucked off one of dad's friends was when he came over to use some of my dads tools to fix his car. I went out the garage and didn't realize that he noticed me staring at his crotch. Before I knew it he had whipped out his dick and I had it in my mouth in a matter of seconds. 

I started sucking his dick pretty regularly and eventually he brought one of his (and my dads) buddies by so he could show him how good I was at sucking dick. That ended up with them spit roasting me. The next time there were 3, and they all took turns fucking whatever end of me they wanted and I just took their cocks like the cock hungry gurl I was.

Over the course of the next year word got around to everyone but dad that his son was a big whore that would gladly kneel or bend over for any cock that showed up. It was true, I am a total whore and if I even see a cock I have to get it in my hungry pussy. 

That's how this happened.  His buddies knew dad was going away for a week and imagine how happy I was when he mentioned that he was going to have a couple of his friends check in on me while he was gone.

"You don't have to worry about anything," he said, "I have some of the best friends in the world. They'll make sure to take care of you while I'm gone." 

It's only day 2 and I can already barely stand up on my own from all the cocks that have been shoved up my pussy. I didn't know dad had this many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...