Monday, November 7, 2022

The Vice Clitty: Product Review

So I recently got The Vice Clitty chastity cage from Locked in Lust and was asked to write a review of the product for Locked in Lust. Although my schedule here lately has changed dramatically the last two weeks I decided to wear it to work for five days--- a full hour hour shift.

Now I decided not to wear the device to bed as I slept, as I've heard stories from other first time chastity device wearers and trying to sleep through painful caged erections, and I've been sleeping poorly anyway with all of that. Now I am NOT saying it happens for everybody as I'm not sure of that, as I've said I've heard stories from followers.

Anyway, putting on the device was very easy and getting everything in it's place went easily as well and so was shutting the lock. I kept the keys on my car keys king ring to keep track of them as at times I am known to lose things. 

As a first time ever chastity device wearer I was a lil concerned that the device was so small. Not that while I'm flaccid am I huge, as I am not. I'm a grower versus a show-er. But surprisingly to my mind it was very comfortable. Not too snug at all--- kind of like baby bear finding the right bed, if you will... it was just right.

Another concern of mine as a first time wearer was peeing while wearing the thing, but even I knew to sit down to do it versus standing and it went well, the hole in the device is big enough for that purpose, and yes I knew to dry the device after doing so So no complaints there either. I was surprised to find that overall there were none of the issues I was so concerned about wearing a device to work, if anything a few of my gay regular customers, as I work retail, seemed to notice I was "packing a bit more than normal" which made me smirk as I'm all pussugurl.

I would absolutely recommend the device to anybody, and I think it was very clever marketing calling the device "The Clitty" as that for the first time I truly felt, besides a mental aspect of thinking, is what I truly have. So thank you Locked on Lust for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...