Thursday, December 22, 2022

College Chemistry


After chemistry lab, the Donovan approached Corey and asked if he would help him with some issues he was having. Corey was shocked, he didn't think the handsome jock even noticed him.

"Sure, when?" Corey asked.

"How about now? You can come back to my place," the older boy said.

Entering the apartment, Corey turned as Donovan was closing the door. "So, what kind of issues are you having?" Corey asked almost excited to be in Donovan's room.

"I got an issue with you," He said grabbing Corey by the waist and kissing the back of the boy's neck as he ground his rock-hard cock into the boy's bubble butt.

Within minutes, Donovan had Corey in the bedroom on his back naked, legs spread wide in the air, toes pointed to the ceiling and his dick up the boy's virgin hole.  

It's was not long before Coey's tight cunt clamped down on Donovan's cock as he came, shooting spunk all over his belly.  What a shame, right? That big 8-inch cock, and all it breeds is his own belly.  Still, I sure as shit don't have any other use for it, and as long as Alex is my bitch he's not going to either.

As Alex came down from the orgasm, I pulled out of his pussy, which he discovered was pretty sore as I eased my cock out.  When I was all the way out, I let him put his legs down and rest a minute while I went to the kitchen to get another hurricane.  Fucking a virgin is hard work!

I decided to mix him one too, because I figured his hole was sore and we weren't through yet.  I came back out with a drink in each hand, and told Alex to slide off the couch and sit down on the floor.  "Drink this, my little bitch boy," I told him, handing him a drink.  It's fruity enough in flavor that he drank it quickly, almost like juice, but he would find the alcohol kicking in soon enough.  I sat on the couch above him, rubbing his shoulders while he finished his drink.  Then, when he was through, I made him suck my cock while I drank mine.  At first, his mouth was cold from the hurricane, and it was weird.  I've never had my dick sucked by a cold mouth
before.  But it warmed up quickly, and I got hard again quickly.  Once I was horny enough, I pulled out of his mouth and took him into the bedroom, where there's a full-length mirror on the inside of the closet door.  I opened the door and put Alex on his hands and knees.

"This time, bitch, you are going to watch while I fuck you.  You're not just going to feel yourself being a slut for my cock like a good bitch, you're going to see it as well."
Call it instinctual, but an Alpha can spot a submissive boy from a distance. And Corey had set off the Donovan's instincts like a fire alarm.

Corey was about to embark on a new education. On how to be an Alpha's bitch.

"You feel it don't you?"

"Yes Sir *moans* I feel wet, and warm."

"Your body is reacting to me. It knows you're meant to be under me, serving me. Do you want it?"

"Yes Sir!" Please take me! I'm yours!"

Corey  was still lubed well, especially now with my load of cum in him, so I punched my dick back into his slick pussy, which was a lot easier to do this time now that he's already been fucked once.  I ran my hands over his body as my dick taught him to submit. Playing with his nipples, even brushing down against his dicklet, which got hard again quickly.  While I played with his dicklet with one hand, I stuck the first two fingers of my other hand into his mouth, and he started sucking on them obediently, the way he would my dick.  Sort of my own personal three-way ;-)

I let go of Corey's dicklet and pulled his head back by his hair, then leaned forward to put my mouth near his ear.  "Take my cock, you fucking bitch. Yeah, you wanted to be my bitch, and I've turned you from a 20-year-old "man" into pussy, into a slut that will put out for any man who wants him.  But no matter who else fucks you, bitch-boy, you're gonna remember that I'm the man who turned you out. I'm the man that showed you how much pleasure your pussy would bring you. How much you need to serve a man.  Every time you get fucked, Corey, you're gonna remember me. Aren't you, bitch?  Tell me.  Tell me how it feels having a man's dick and cum up your cunt, watching yourself get fucked in the mirror, watching a man mount you.  Tell me.  Tell me what it's like to be my bitch, to feel this fucking you like the cunt you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...