Sunday, December 25, 2022

Bro Bait

“Fuck, dude. This is so god damn hot," Cameron said as he held on to the younger boy's waist as he and his best bro double dicked the boi's pussy. "You were so right. His cunt is taking both of us like a bitch in heat.”

“I told you,” Mark said. “I know how to train a boy. He knows his only job is to take all the dick I give him no matter what.”

“Dude? You trained your little brother?” his buddy asked.

“Yeah, caught him sniffing my jockstrap one day. Figured if he was going to be a gay, I ought to get first dibs on his pussy as his big brother. I just kind of helped it along by giving him a pussy. Enjoy it while you can,” Mark said.

“Hell, yeah,” said Cameron, dropping the conversation and concentrating on working more and more of his fat cock up the poor boy’s tight cunt next to his buddy's. He thought if the hot little fucker was going to give it up, no reason he shouldn’t be the one getting it even if he had to share it with Mark.

Little did Cameron know, Mark had plans for him as well. He knew Cameron was very sweet on his little brother and he would use that to his advantage.

Soon there would be two pussies at his disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...