Sunday, January 1, 2023

I'm Ready For My Close Up...

That red light? That means it’s recording, right?

Yeah, I’ve got the camera positioned just right, babe. Your tight pink pussy is gonna look so good. 

Do you really think my pussy looks good? 

Of course. It’s the kind of pussy that people would pay good money to get an up close look at.

Ha! Yeah right! I’d probably die if I anybody ever saw my pussy. 

Really? Heh.

Umm… what’s that? On your desktop? LiveFuck.com? Our video feed is playing on it?

It’s just a website for hosting sex tapes. Don’t worry, it’s private. Now let me open up your cheeks, and give the camera a really good shot of your puckered puss.

Fuck! Don’t pull so hard! 

Sorry, babe. But that pussy of yours looks like a million bucks. I gotta make sure every inch of it is in camera.

I guess so… Hey? That number? 

What number?

There’s a number on the screen now. 115, 145, 211? It’s right next to that icon of a person. What’s that mean? 

It just has to do with my camera, babe. It films in very high frames. If you keep watching it, that number will keep going up.

Your camera films at… 298 frames per second?

Yeah. Now are you gonna keep staring at that screen, or open up that pretty pussy for my fat dick?

You’re right. I’m sorry. You’ve done a lot to make this night special. 

More than you know.

Huh?

Nothing. Now just keep that back arched, and that pussy out. Yeah, that’s the fucking money shot right there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...