Saturday, February 18, 2023

Mpreg Question

 


Hi there! I have a feeling you're an expert at this... so let me ask you: although getting a boy pregnant is a great feeling - what would you say at what age can they actually get pregnant? When does one need to pull out before cumming to prevent the boy from getting fertilized... and until when can someone dump his load without risk of them getting pregnant, age wise?


I was asked this recently by a follower in my DM's on Twitter based on all of my mpreg posts.

First let me say that the mpreg posts seemed to come out of no where when I first started them, and I've only read a few books about this topic and a lot of seems to involve shape shifting too, which is not really my cup of tea. If I'm reading about mpreg I want a feminine "boi" and a butch Daddy actually having a baby very much like heterosexual's do.


A cis-woman can get pregnant and have a baby as soon as she begins ovulating, or producing eggs. This typically occurs about a year after they first begin menstruating, which for North American women, usually happens between the ages of 10 and 12 ( https://www.livescience.com/youngest-age-give-birth-pregnancy ). 

So... in my thinking I would say that this would be true too of feminine boys who give birth. Let me state here... for the RECORD.... I'm NOT now or EVER condoning or advocating for having sex with a 10- 12 year old. That first.... is illegal, and secondly in my opinion just plain WRONG!

My stories, even my mpreg stuff involves legal aged "men/bois" and always will...... end of discussion. But your question deserved an honest scientific fact. Here in Ohio a 10 year crossed state lines to get a legal abortion... as here in Ohio it's illegal to have one.


The oldest cis-gender woman to give birth is Maria del Carmen Bousada Lara who gave birth by caesarean section to twin boys, Christian and Pau, aged 66 years 358 days at the Sant Pau hospital, Barcelona, Spain on 29 December 2006.

Much older than even I thought, but since we're talking mpreg here it gives hope to the older feminine boi's to give birth too. Hopefully this answers your question. But I'd like to elaborate a bit.... if I may.


For me mpreg involves many things I enjoy writing, blogging and yes even fantasize about:

1. The first thing involves me or another pussyboy, being ass up and getting fucked stupid. Always a joy in my book. If you read here you know I enjoy being pussy for men... even if in my real life it seems to happen rarely. Then you'll know my favorite thing I've ever written/tweeted is that "A sore pussy is a happy pussy" and I honestly mean that.

2. Being bred. Do I need to say anything more? Those of us who enjoy being bred know this sensation well. For me it means I've done my job... of being HIS pussy and doing it well enough for him to breed me. I take a man breeding me as his confirmation that he enjoyed the fuck and honors me by breeding me. Part of HIM with me forever.

    2 A. I think breeding takes on a new meaning when we're talking mpreg. And I'm talking more than just the idea of being pregnant, or becoming pregnant. It's the later I find interesting--- becoming pregnant. That I'm "girly" enough and have the right feminine parts in my boi body to not only get pregnant, stay pregnant for nine months and then finally give birth which I think is a whole other topic.

3. BIRTH--- Ok I'm going on record here and since we are talking mpreg when I read, or even write in a current WIP I want to read about said feminine boi giving birth naturally. Meaning "normal" drugs (they give cis-gendered women) and the boi pushing the baby out through his pussy. Period. I know there other ways, even ones people create for this fantasy but I'm sorry I'm a bit old school when it comes to pregnancy and birth--- I like it old fashioned. Besides, for those into "the pussy stretch" or "pussy stretching"... can we seriously talk here--- HELLO! It's even how I would want to give birth!

My tweeting/blogging has taken a "spin" if you will that not only are we pussy for men, but I've begun to see myself and other feminine pussyboi as girls.... emasculated girls but girls none the less. That's a whole different post of why I think this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...