Wednesday, June 21, 2023

A Good Start

Jason asked me if his brother Mark could crash with me while he was in town for a few weeks as he didn't have a spare room. Jason told me he just needed somewhere to crash and might ask to use my home office to do some work. I told him I wouldn't mind. 

Jason was supposed to pick him up from the airport and bring him over so he could introduce himself but Jason ended up having to work the day he arrived. So he gave us each other cell phone numbers and I went to pick him up. While I was waiting I realized I had no idea what he looked like. So I asked him to send me a pic to know who I was looking for. He sent me a pic of him naked. I told him I was in a red Jeep and would meet him & pick him up out front. Suddenly I got another pic and it was just a pic of an ass gaping open and a big dildo in his hand. I shook my head and assumed he was flirting with some dude off Grindr and just laughed it off.

When this dude walked up to my car in a crop top and some itty bitty short shorts that left nothing to the imagination I about choked. He threw his backpack in the back seat of the car and sat down. I asked him where the rest of his luggage was. He said he didn't bring any. Wondering what he planned on wearing for the few weeks I just shook my head. Turns out he planned on being naked for his 2 week stay. But I found that out later.

On the way back to my condo I asked him about his job. And he just said he had he worked online. I laughed and said Only Fans? He shrugged and said maybe. I blinked hard and then had to ask. So that pic of your gaping ass, I'm assuming you can take that dildo? He nodded. 

"Hope you don't mind. My bother said you were gay. He wasn't sure what you were all into but I said after 2 weeks I would be able to tell."

"Did Jason rent you for me for 2 weeks?"

"God no, I wouldn't do that. He just talked about you a lot and said he wanted to see you have a great birthday. I knew I needed a vacation so figured we could kill two birds with one stone. I did a bit of online stalking to find you, and figure out a few of your kinks. You seem to love pussybois, so I made a few guesses. Now hopefully we can have fun and see where things take us."

"Things are going to lead to u being naked, legs spread real wide, and cunt up for Daddy and with a much looser and so much more sore pussy than the pic you sent me a lil bit ago suggested you had when that pic was taken."

Mark just smiled and said "Sounds like a good start, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...