Monday, June 12, 2023

You're My Number One

Baby girl, you're my number one. My love, my sunshine, my moon, my whole universe. But what comes first above all else is that you're my number one pussy-- my favorite pussy. 

You do so much! You obey all my commands, you anticipate my needs, it's fun to make you cum because then I get to torture your pussy afterward which makes you desire MORE pussy play time! 

You make me feel great when I get to put my dick in your cunt. You're an amazing girl. The absolute best. I love playing with you all over again, angel. Now.. Daddy is about ready for round 4.. are you? Your pussy still seems real hungry, is Daddy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...