Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Loving Daddy

"Hands over your head. You know better."

"Yes Daddy. Sorry Daddy"

"Now. Do you love Daddy?" I ask quietly.

His first answer is nothing but a moan and a wiggle of his ass.

"Answer."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Say it, baby girl."

"I love you, Daddy."

"Why do you love me?"

He moans, and wiggles again, but doesn't have an answer so stays otherwise silent.

"Is it because He loves you?

He bites his lip for a moment, but silently moves his head to give a no.

“Is it because he makes you powerful?”

Another silent no.

My voice is lower, rougher, harsher, "Is it because loving ME means letting me take you hard, for my own pleasure? Because you know you want me to fill your pussy with my cum?"

He twitches--moans--a drop of precum falls from the tip of his cock. He flushes pink, and gives the tiniest move of his head to indicate a yes.

“Then get ready, princess. Because I’m about to show you what it means to love Daddy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...