Wednesday, May 22, 2024

WANTED: MEN WHO DO NOT LOVE THEIR DICK


                         WANTED: MEN WHO DO NOT LOVE THEIR DICK

Do you Prefer to orgasm in other ways?

I'm writing an article about men who find their penis to be.....unnecessary. I'm not looking for men who are looking to transition, but rather I'm looking for men who find their penis to be a thing for urination and not for pleasure.

 

If you don't care about erections or using your dick for pleasure, hit me up. I have a questionaire that will help me create an article for the magazine. You will be anonymous for the article.

 

Drop a line to: nick.gnmag@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...