Monday, July 29, 2024

Choice

When he walked over to me and dropped his towel to expose his erection, I did what any semi-respectable cum whore would, I grabbed his dick and started sucking. Mesmerized by the masculine smells of the locker room and the sight of a man's dick, I blocked out that another two of my teammates were watching the events unfold. Up until this point in my life I had kept my status as a cum dump a secret from my teammates.

A couple nights a week and every Friday and Saturday night, I would drive two counties over to a truck stop by the highway and satisfy my need to serve by working the center stall of the toilets. The center stall had jizz encrusted glory holes on both sides, which allowed me to get spit roasted by random men for several hours, each visit, anonymously. That stall was my happy place. I loved the feeling of a hard cock shooting its wad deep in me. That hot creamy load of a stranger's potential babies willingly committing suicide in my infertile pussy makes me feel worthy. I have learned to clench my cunt tightly to keep all that spent sperm inside me as long as possible. In my experience, most men who use a glory hole, seem to enjoy punching their hard, raw cocks into a cummy, warm, wet, glorified flesh-lite. It's feeling other men's cum already lubricating my pussy that allows them to let loose and fuck my cunt with wild abandon. A jizz filled twat tells them that I understand my role as cum dump.

The problem is that all that time on my knees in a dirty toilet stall instilled in me an automatic response when presented with a man's dick...get it inside one of my two holes and immediately start pleasuring it. Before I could process the fact that I was in the college's locker room and not a truck stop toilet, his cock was already in my throat.

At this point I had two choices...I could try to play it off as a joke, which had, maybe, a 2% chance of success or I could drop my shorts and offer my two remaining teammates my other hole to use.  

Wanna guess which one I chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...