Tuesday, July 16, 2024

You See

"You see, son? When I touch your hole and play with it, it feels good, doesn‘t it?“

"Yes, Daddy. It‘s so … wow!“

"I know. Don‘t you want me to feel as amazing as you feel right now?“

"I don‘t know, Dad. I don‘t think I could touch your hole like you do mine."

"Don‘t talk such nonsense! Nothing ever comes near my asshole! But YOUR hole is pussy. It is meant to be penetrated and stimulated. That‘s what my big dick is for. You see, you feel good when you‘ve got something in your pussy. I feel good, when I feel a pussy, like yours, around my dick. I want to fuck you."

"But, Dad … you‘re my father. Is it OK for you to do such things with me?"

"Of course it is. Do you think I‘d do anything with my own son, that‘s not OK?"

"No, Dad. Of course not."

"Good. I‘m glad you know you can trust me. Besides, haven‘t you read the brochure I gave you the other day?"

"I … kind of … only looked at the pictures …"

"That‘s unfortunate. I gave it to you to educate you. Did you jerk off to the things you saw in there?"

"Y-yes, Dad."

"Well, that will have to stop. Tell you what, I‘m going to fuck your pussy and breed you. Afterwards, you may squirt your cum, too."

"O-OK … I think. I‘m afraid it may hurt."

"That‘s possible. But it can‘t be helped. After you have cum, I will lock up your dinky, because you should forget about it."

"Why?"

"Just look at you. Now feel my cock."

"Wow!"

"That‘s right, son. Wow, indeed. Only a big, hard cock, like mine, is useful. Your tiny dinky can pee. But that‘s it. It cannot satisfy anyone or bring pleasure."

"I feel good, when I … do it."

"You can‘t judge that. You never had a real cock. But I do. So I know better. So you have to trust me. Now, spread your legs. I‘m going to fuck you and I will breed you. You will be a good girl and take my dick!“

*gulp* "Y-yes, Dad."

"OK, here I come. Open up. Relax and open up for me. No! Don‘t try to get away!“

"But …"

"Don‘t talk! Concentrate on relaxing your cunt. You must make me feel good inside you."

"Oh!"

"It‘s OK. It will get better, I promise. You just have to trust me and give yourself to me completely. I am your Dad. I squirted you into existence with the fat dick that is now inside you. You must obey me! And you must put my feelings before your own. The most important thing is that I enjoy this. You understand?"

"Y-yes … Da-OH!"

"Relax. Breathe through it. That‘s it. You‘re doing better. Go on like this. Just imagine, you can give me pleasure with your pussy. You can do something to thank me for making you. Do you want me to feel good?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Good. I will get faster and maybe a bit harder now. Remember, this is about me."

"Yes, Dad.…Oh! Oh! Ah! Oh!“

"Yeah, take it! Take my dick! Take that dick! Take my cum! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh!“

"D-did I do well? Do you feel good?"


"Yeah."

"Where are you going?“


"I‘m taking a shower, why?"

„You … you said I could cum, too ..“

"Oh yeah, have at it."

"Won‘t you …"

"What? No, I have no interest. You go on and jack off. It‘ll be the last time before I put you in chastity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...