Monday, August 19, 2024

Realizations

As I rip off her clothes and bend her over, she struggles, fights and claims to be straight and never even thought of getting fucked up the ass. She repeatedly tells me that she doesn't want my cock rummaging around in her guts. I know both of those things to be outright lies. I've seen how she looks at me.

However, after only two or three deep dick strokes her natural girly instincts kick in and she is pushing her pussy back on me trying to get my dick in deeper. She realizes she's is ravenous for this dick down.


After five minutes of slamming my bone in and out of her new loose pussy, I can feel her clenching down, making it tighter and more pleasurable...for me. She's realized her purpose in life is to be a man's pussy, to be his bitch. That HAS to be getting fucked to feel fulfilled.


After thirty minutes of continuous cunt reaming, she starts begging me to shoot my Daddy cum deep inside of her starving pussy. She knows she'll be more of my girl if I breed her, and breed her deep. 

After an hour, I jizz her guts, painting them in my hot baby gravy and remind her that she is MY girl. She exists to take cock and pleasure real men. That I will take her pussy when, where and how I want. You're MY girl now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...