Monday, August 26, 2024

There Are Two Of Us Wanting...

“How’s her pussy?  Fuck, Zeke, it’s just about the tightest fuck-hole I’ve ever had my cock in.  It’s fucking fantastic.  I can’t remember the last time I had this much fun fucking pussy bitchboi.”

“Well, could you maybe hurry things up and get your nut, Rog.  I’m horny and you’ve been going at her cunt for a good twenty minutes.”

“What can I tell you, Zeke.  It’s not often you get a chance to cunt-out a cherry muscle-bitch.  It’s just natural that I’d want to make it last as long as I can.”

“That would be all well and good, Rog, if it was just you.  But there’s two of us and I’d like my turn in the her cunt, too.”

“Jesus, Zeke, why don’t you use her mouth?  She’s got two good holes.  Fuck, if you stick your cock down the whore’s mouth and get your first nut, you’ll be able to give the bitch a really good coring-out when you mount up in her cunt.”

“Damn it, Rog.  You know I’m an ass man.  I only use a girls mouth to get my cock primed.  And I’ve been doing that for the last twenty minutes.  It’s primed enough, bro.  It’s time I got my chance at the whore’s pussy.”

“You are such a baby, Zeke.  Such a baby.  We’ve got the whole night ahead of us and this bitch isn’t going anywhere.  I don’t see what your rush is.  But fuck it.  I’ll shoot my load now just to shut you up.”

“Oh, fuck.  Oh, fuck.  Jesus, dude, could you maybe not fuck me so hard..”

“You just shut the fuck up.  I fuck pussy the way I want.  And that’s hard and long.  But if you want to speed things up, you can try squeezing down on your  cunt and making love to my big dick as it cores you out…Yeah, that’s it, you little whore.  Just like that.”

“Oh, fuck.  Oh, fuck, dude.”

“We’re nowhere near done with you.  We may fucking destroy your pussy.”

“What the fuck, Rog?  You gonna spend the next hour jawing?  Jesus Christ, cream the little whore’s pussy and give me a chance to get a nut.  And you, just shut the fuck up and take your cunting.  You’ve got a lot more loads ahead of you before we’re anywhere near done with you.  So just shut the fuck up.”

“You heard the man, bitch.   So get that aching pussy of yours working on my big dick and get me off…Yeah, that’s it, bitch.  That’s it…Oh, fuck yeah.  Oh, fuck, yeah…OH, FUCK YEAH!!!”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

“Phew…That is one dynamite pussy, Zeke.  One dynamite piece of twat…Okay, she’s all yours now.”

“It’s about fucking time, Rog.  It’s about fucking time…And it’s definitely your fucking time.  And, if you know what’s good for you, you’ll show me a great time.”

“Oh, fuck.  Oh, fuck…OH, FUCK!!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...