Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Trust Me

"Son, I want you to relax. We are going to do something that may feel a little strange at first, but it is something beautiful and important I want to share with you." As he spoke he pushed my legs back till my knees were at my ears. His eyes locked onto my exposed hole.

His body was towering over me. His sculpted furry chest contrasting my perfectly smooth body. I felt so small and vulnerable. So exposed. I saw his eyes eating me up and I could see a burning desire in him.

He brought his hard dick up between my legs and pushed it against my soft little unused nub. "Son, do you see that? This is a big hard dick, what you have is an adorable little clitty. It is so innocent and pure." As he spoke he pulled his shaft up and down against my delicate rosebud, waiting to be plucked. "Just keep that out of the way baby, it will never be used. Instead... You have a special place just for Daddy. Trust me, baby girl." He slapped his throbbing dick against my asshole. "This... beautiful hole... this is very important and it is made for daddy's cock."

"You want to make Daddy happy right?" I nodded with a confused look that he found so adorable. "Well, I want to make you happy too."

He placed the huge head of his dick against my hole. The soft tip was teased by my confused pucker. He looked deep into my eyes, it felt like we were on the edge of a cliff, then he started to push dick in me slowly. "Daddy loves you so very much."

My mouth dropped open as I felt myself opening up for him. The pain was sharp and intense and he soothed me by rubbing my spread ass as he sank in slowly. "There you go, just breath and open up that new pussy for daddy." I gasped and let out a moan as I watched my father's body over me, taking me, loving me.

"Daddy..." I gasped out.

"Your pussy feels so good. You are doing such a good job, just feel my big dick buried in ur new cunt. This is what you were made to feel baby. Open up your pretty pussy for daddy." He moaned as I reflexively gripped his cock with my pussy.

I felt the whole world melt away. The only thing that mattered was the feeling of Dad loving me. My pussy wrapped tightly around every inch of his cock as he pushed into me. My soft pussy loves him.

He leaned down and started to kiss me deeply in a way I never felt. At that moment, I felt completely eclipsed by him. Every part of me was serving him and I felt completely loved as he buried himself completely inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...