Sunday, August 16, 2020

More Than I Bargained For?

 Question: I said I was a sub bottom, and when asked said I would obey, and then when I go over to his place there are actually 3 guys that was never mentioned, is this OK? He says when I was asked my limits I did not say anything about it, so He is right. Is it ok that I stayed?


There's a few things here that I think need addressed.

First, you're under the assumption that the guy you are into, that it is just going to be him, not him and three unknown others. It could be construed a bit missing leading to some, while others would take it as very misleading. Some may have even fled in horror. However, with that said, many may have found the other three guys as a "perk", if you will, especially if they were versatile and willing to top you, if that is what you wanted. I would also add here, does he assume that you'll be submissive to the others as well, and you need to know this up front. That for many by itself is a deal breaker, as you hadn't planned on "pleasing" four men. However, then again, for some it is a big bonus.

Next, I think the key for me would have been if I was attracted to the "extra guys", or if I was feeling especially a whore out for a great time. But then too I may not have even thought about too much about the other guys, and what drew me in the first place the "daddy" I was going to serve. Since, I'm the whore type I would have see the whole thing as a huge turn especially if I left with added loads in me. For me though, and it is a bit "challenging" to say this, so bear with me, but as awful as this may sound it isn't so much about the guy or the guys I end up with but the outcome of the connection---meaning my getting fucked and bred, end of story. There have been times especially in a sex club setting I never see their face, but then again without my glasses on my distance vision is not the greatest. For me it's more about serving them to get my needs met, and I'll do what I need to, to make that happen. Have I turned guys away, yeah I have.... and maybe that's a different topic entirely.

Obeying four guys can be challenging, especially if they are competitive in nature. How do you split the time between them? All at once, one at a time, in pairs; there are so many options to this and all of them with unique and different outcomes and varying degrees of pleasure for everyone involved. However, before my clothes came off I'd be very clear what my limits are, what my safe word is and if those are crossed that I'm out of here.

My big thing here is he should have mentioned three others, even if briefly, to see if it's something you were into. However, that in and of itself, especially if you're the shy type may have scared you away. It would have made the beginning a bit smoother, if you will; you a bit more prepared as well. Hopefully, somehow, everyone either verbally or through body language and or actions got what they wanted as well. Here you are though at his house, making the trip, walking through his door, knowing your going to get fucked, and bingo----- three more guys. Lord knows how this turned out, and I'm truly hoping to your best advantage. But being the whore I am I would have seen the whole thing as a mini orgy, and me hopefully the only pussyboy.

You chose to stay, you had your reasons, your motives, and your goals for that period of time and whatever the outcome--- even if that meant more than four loads up your boypussy, you shouldn't feel ashamed, embarrassed, or taken advantage of. Hopefully the heat of the moment is what drove the affair, hopefully you got what you wanted or needed as well as them. You followed your "gut", if you will; or maybe you listened to the still small voice of your pussy..... I know I would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...