Sunday, October 29, 2023

@Cagedpussyboy Interview

I debated about posting this interview for awhile, now and ONLY because while using a new app to do the DM interview I didn't realize said app only stored the info in it for a brief period of time and it was gone with no way to retrieve it, so part of this interview was lost and without the missing part I wasn't so sure it was enough.  I've re-thought that and know now it is enough and I had to share. So first my apologies to @cagedpussyboy for the delay in posting this.


Also I wanted to thank him for his time in doing this interview as he is one of those "icon's", if you will that I look up to so much and admire so much and that's why the interview starts the way it does because I was so freaked out that he even responded to me on Twitter let alone agreeing to do an interview.


I hope you enjoy.......

@cagedpussyboy: Calm down :) I am just a normal guy with a hobby like you :) 

PB Breckinridge: I just admire you so much! have forever! And IMO your just so, well, gorgeous & I'm just the gurl. next door whose 57 w/aspirations or a hobby like you.

 

Caged: I am almost 46

 

PB: Ok, I'll stop fan-girling or try to I promise.

 

Caged: It's good my dear. It is funny, I neeeeever ever saw myself as a role model.

 

PB: OK, I can't fully think where to start but can I ask do you see yourself more than just "a normal bottom" and I feel I know the answer to that & when did you realize it? To me and I'm sure many other pussyboys feel the same way.

 

Caged: I see myself as a bottom, regular bottom, that is not too specific to tops. I love to please men. I think after I started prep and attended a few Horsefairs I was accepting I can give pleasure.

 

PB: But your twitter is caged pussyboy. Doesn't that make you more than just a bottom? In some people’s opinion it does.

 

Caged: My ass got sculpted by daily douching and toys. It made me realize I am bottom, and tops don’t need to think about my nub. So, they can really focus on just their pleasure. I see that often. It makes them more man.

 

PB: I "sculpt" as you said daily as well, I also see my dick more as my nub, & focus on their (tops) pleasure, making them more of a man and I think all of those things make me more than "just your average bottom" it makes use unique if you will. Makes us pussyboys and not every bottom is a pussyboi, at least IMO.

 

Caged: True. In very rare cases I top, I haaaaate it when I must, and even more when they start wanking and what not. It takes away any pleasure I could have as a top. Their focus is not with their cunt. It never was. So, they l never be able to please a man.

 

PB: I very, very rarely top. I can count the times and it's less than 10. I hate it too. I hate seeing a bottom wank, I think it distracts them from their true pleasure---JMO. Their focus isn't on their cunt and I see it as completely disrespectful to the top if I would ever wank. 

 

Caged: I have to agree with you on they will never be able to please a man and I am so thankful that someone like you has said it besides me. Being caged I learned about anal orgasms both dry and wet. (Wet: cum drippling)

 

PB: exactly. I call them pussygasms <lol> but I get what you're saying & they are way more intense than an ejaculation. And I love the dribbling. What led you to being in chastity?

 

Caged: I was jacking off too often 6-8 times a day. Back in 2014. Then i bought my first cages and posted on tumblr. It started all then.

 

PB: that would do it. So, did you see that doing that was distracting from your real pleasure, your pussy? I know you call it your pussy as I follow you.

 

Caged: Just a hobby: taking pics in the mountains and posting them.


PB: those pics btw are every damn thing!!

 

Caged: Yes pussy, cunt, mancunt. I haven't been in the outback so much in summer: baaaad weather. And traveled a lot.

 

PB: See I think there is a journey in getting to the point where a bottom calls his hole those things and there is s huge difference between it.

 

Caged: Yes, fisting and huge toys opened me (and my mind) And I am sad I live in a place where it is a struggle to get cock. I need to travel. So, happy for Berlin.


PB: Was it because of your dildo play & the dildo's getting bigger??

 

Caged: But … it is a huuge mind pussy-connection. Not everyone I allow. And some are rude. I've been fisted just once, and as you said it's a true pussyconnection. @MasterMedit was the first In 2017 I believe.

 

PB: is it that pussy connection that made you fully realize you had a pussy or was it before that? I ask because I think I knew before that but for some reason the language or term wasn't there for me then.

 

Caged: Hmmm; I think it started when I went for full in slut mode. Serving tops.

 

PB: What caused that?

 

Caged: Prep

 

PB: You've mentioned a few times that this is "a hobby”. Do you really see it as such, as some say it's a way of life, others say it's who they are at their core while others call it a kink and others think of it as bdsm. How do you see it and why?

 

Caged: I want to be a hole and serve men every day; but that is impossible here. There was no local interested today and no tourist available. It is a way of life, I did douche and was ready. 

 

PB: see it's how I feel and live in a fair size city. Cleveland, Ohio but something seems to be hindering it. Not sure what it is, but it bothers me to no end, and I don't feel useful, needed or of service to anyone because of it. I think it's compounded because my husband of 18 years died 2 years ago. you also said PRE'P was the factor that made you see thing s they way you do, would you care to elaborate on that? I think others could be interested in how that happened.

 

Caged: I feel so sorry for your loss. I was in two long terms; 10 and 8 years, especially the last treated me like shit.

 

PB: you also said PREP was the factor that made you see things the way you do, would you care to elaborate on that? I think others could be interested in how that happened.

 

Caged: As a kid from the eighties being gay was equal on getting HIV and die of AIDS at some point. Media was full of that. That prolonged looong into my adult life. Sex was scary. You died. Period (mind you: living in smaller communities in Netherlands) but things progressed greatly. And now i am on prep since 2016 and life to the fullest. I remember mid-party I changed to a red hood. (Bb possible) it was a very emotional experience. I am so happy for younger gays. That party you get a hood. Red or white. You are just fuck meat. The color-coding makes it if bareback is ok or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little...