Saturday, October 28, 2023

Bath Time

 

My quiet bath time was interrupted when my baby girl splashed into the tub next to me.

"Little girl what do you think you are doing hopping into the tub when I’m in here….I don’t think your mom would approve."

She just smiled at me and giggled while speaking “I won’t tell,” she flashed me that adorable smile that is just so hard to say no to.

"Hun you’re too old for tub time with Daddy, you're getting too…big for the tub." As I say this I could help but eye her up and down. As I checked her out I also couldn't help but get turned on looking at her wonderfully curvy body. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that my now hard cock was popping out of the water in one of the areas with no bubbles. I quickly tried to hide myself but I think she noticed it.


"Mrrr!" She grins and splashes about "Is there something wrong with the way I look, Daddy?"


"No no…you’re very beautiful just like your mother." I put my hand on her arm reassuring her while I smile at her.


She leans forward, chest brushing over my hand in a feigned innocence. “Then why can’t I bathe with you? You’ve seen me naked before so many times!”


"Well it’s just…" Her eyes light up as she looks down and sees my cock throbbing as I’ve given up hiding it.


"Well alright long as you don’t tell anyone, this will just be our secret. I could get into big trouble if this got out.”


"Of course, I won’t tell, daddy."


"Well alright baby girl. Come here and I’ll wash your back for you."


She leaned backwards, her ass pressed up against me as she scooted as close as possible. “Okay Daddy, is this alright?”.


"Yes princess, that’s just perfect" I look down to see my cock nestled between her firm butt and I smile.


I soap up a washcloth and start to gently wash my girls back. She sighed happily, body leaning backwards as I rubbed over her with the cloth. Her eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her face. My eyes grazed over the supple flesh of her breasts and I also noticed that her nipples had grown quite hard in the cool air.


I can’t help but marvel in just how much my baby has grown into a young girl. As I come to this realization I notice that my cock is throbbing against her ass. I try to gain my composure as I say "Alright now, lets wash your pretty hair."


Her eyes blinked open at my words and she moved to turn about in the tub, body squirming easily in the water until she was left facing me, chest heaving. My eyes on her body do not go un-noticed and a small blush crept up her pale cheeks as she gazed at me. Her own eyes flickered down towards my cock.


She murmured softly "Anything you say, Daddy.".


"Ok then, I’ll need you to come closer so I can wash your hair properly" I drop the washcloth and I open the "no more tears" shampoo and start to later my hands up. She scoots a bit closer until she is practically sitting in my lap, body pressed close as she glances down to watch the shampoo in my hands. Our skin presses together and she shivers slightly. “Daddy is this close enough?”.


"This is good but let's get you nice and comfortable here so I can really get in and give you nice clean hair." I pull her forward she is fully in my lap and we are so close that my quite hard dick is now firmly pressed up against her tiny pussy. Upon making contact my baby girl squeaks and her hips are wiggling a bit as she gets comfortable. Then she settles against my chest with a soft happy sigh.


I start to lather up her hair, taking my time to get lots of later worked up. I also massage her scalp lovingly, the whole time my cock is throbbing hard against her pussy. As I massage her scalp she squirms and giggles as my fingers brush through her hair causing my cock to slide along her clitty with her motions. After a good few minutes of lathering, teasing and properly shampooing her hair I pull my hands away and say. “Alright, let's get this shampoo out of your hair now. Lean back for me a little and I’ll help you with that.”


"Erm.. Okay.” -She says, breath hitching as she leaned backward and into my arms, I reach down to hold her head as it dips slightly in the water. As I do this my cock slides down and pokes lightly at the entrance to my baby girl’s pussy. I move to lean forward a bit more and I slip on the tub floor and my cock quickly plunges into my daughter’s cunt and out of instinct I pull her close and use my other hand to steady us from falling. She gasps, eyes wide as I bury myself deep inside of her “Daddy!” She pants out, eyes wide as she squirms a bit at the intrusion.


"Oh god….I think we might want to maybe stop now."


As I say this I withdraw myself slightly and look down at my little girl’s face with a look of worry, extreme arousal and love. As I slide out she arches her back, body trembling as she gasps out.  ”w-why….?” She asked, eyes wide as her hips press back against me openly accepting my dick.


"Ugggh, we shouldn’t be…..mmmm fuck you feel so good." I hold her close with a strong yet gentle grip as I slowly begin to fuck my very own son. I look into her eyes and lean forward quickly to kiss deeply. My tongue probing out and dancing with hers as I stand up pulling her with me. I push her against the warm bathroom wall as she shivers and wraps her legs around me. Her arms wrapping tightly around my form as I press my cock further inside of her. Her body trembles with need “Mmf.. Daddy you feel so good.” -she pants out-


"Oh god little girl you feel good too." I stop for a moment and get a worried look in my eyes. "Baby girl….did you ever start taking those pills that your Dr got for you? I saw the case on your dresser but it looked like it was still wrapped up." As I ask that my own face is very flush and my cock is pulsing inside of her cunt even as we stay still.


Her eyes are wide and she pants, lower lip drawing between her teeth. “I haven’t yet daddy.. Is that bad?” Her eyes gaze down into mine as her hips press over my cock, driving me deeper.


"Uhh….maybe, if we don’t stop this now I’m going to end up filling your womb with my cum." As I’m saying this I step out of the bath with her in my arms and place her on the sink counter….somehow never pulling my cock from her wonderful pussy.


She pants, body leaning up so she can watch me press in and out of her little pussy, eyes wide.  ”I don’t care.. please don’t stop, Daddy.” She whimpers, body trembling as I move in and out of her slick cunt.


With one hand holding her ass to keep her close and and other on her back I start to pick up the pace as soon as she is done speaking…..I place my lips on hers and we kiss passionately as we make love in the very steamed up bathroom. Our mouths meld into one another as she pants, her tongue lapping out to rub against my own needily. Her curvy hips move against mine with the same frantic motions, her body shuddering as we are both pushed nearer to our peaks. My pace quickens and I get a bit more primal as I start to fuck her harder, my balls slapping into her ass as my cock drives deep into her very heated core.


"Daddy.." -She whimpers against my mouth, fingers tangling in my hair as I pound into her over and over, each thrust pushing her back against the counter.


I break the kiss and pull back drinking in the naughty scene. She with her legs wrapped around me and our crotches pressed together as tight as possible with every thrust. “Oh god, I’m going to cum soon hunny….I want you full of my cum, I want you.” I lean close to her ear. ” To have my baby….uggggh”. She whimpers, eyes wide at my words, and they pushed her even closer to the edge. “Please…Cum inside of me, Daddy!”.


Immediately my pace quickens as I utter those last words and I look deep into her eyes as my cock begins to jump and the first jet of cum splashes against her cervix. She cries out, moaning as I finally began to spill my seed deep inside of her wet pussy, each throb of my cock releasing even more of my thick cum into her fertile little cunt. My cock continues to jump and fill her with my incestuous seed as I thrust slowly and deep into her, I lean forward and kiss while my cum pools deep inside of my dirty little girl. Her mouth presses against mine in a needy kiss, body straining as her pussy begins to convulse around my cock.


As I feel her cumming around my cock I flex my cock causing it to swell inside of her and a bit more of my creamy cum leaks out….I embrace her and continue to kiss never wanting to stop cumming inside of her.


She purrs, eyes closing as she mashes her mouth against mine before leaning backwards with a small happy giggle as some of my cum leaks out of her pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...