Friday, February 18, 2022

Why Chastity: One point of view

I don’t understand the point of locking up. What does this do? Why is this attractive? Not trying to judge but trying to understand why the gusto for “caging” a dick.

Fair question.
   Everyone can love chastity for different reasons, of course, just like any other kink. Here’s why I do : Chastity takes away a boy’s ability to use his dicklet. 
He can’t jerk off, he can’t penetrate anything, he can’t stimulate it, he can’t get hard. To me (and to a lot of people) the dick is the ultimate symbol of masculinity. So when a boy doesn’t have access to it the feel of masculinity alters. He’s no longer in control of his dick, it is now controlled by the key holder. The boy doesn’t get pleasure from it, the boy can’t get hard, depending on the device, the boy might not even be able to see it. It’s emasculating. Chastity too for many creates a new terminology for one's dick: dicklet, nubbin, clitty and others that also emasculate. And for many of us, myself included emasculation is a BIG turn on.
 
Not being able to cum makes the boy very horny. You’d be surprised what males are ready to do or want to do after not being able to cum for a few days or weeks or even months. That makes him look for pleasure in other places and this usually ends up being their pussy. He wants to be touched anywhere, he wants to touch. In boys who have sex with boys’ cases they think about dick non-stop. They start playing with their ass to get some release so their pussy becomes their ONLY sex organ. And because their pussy is being stimulated and they get pleasure from it, it’s not just a hole anymore. It’s pussy. They may not want to call it that, but that’s what it is in their head and that's what it is when they get fucked. So we now got a boy who’s hungry all the time, he trembles from the slightest touch and gets lots of pleasure from his new sex organ-- his pussy.

Chastity improves sex for the boy.
Not only is he more sensitive, but without being able to cum he will always enjoy sex. If you bottom, you know that if you cum - it’s game over for many. Your top has to stop because you may not enjoy being fucked anymore. That problem goes away with chastity. Boys are always ready and eager. That, of course, makes sex better for me. Not to mention the hands free orgasm the boy can achieve after enough time in chastity. Once a boy cums without stimulating his clit, he’s changed forever; as he no longer needs to jerk off to ejaculate. The other thing I'd throw in here is the prostate (princess spot or slut button I call it) orgasm; which is vastly different than an ejaculation and in many cases more satisfying than and ejaculation. One other point here is who can have multiples of then very close together. My best record or prostate orgasms (I call them pussygasms) was six times in one dildo session. Chastity also never lets a boy forget who he is. You may be a bottom. You may be a sub. You may be both, or just one. But you don’t think about that part of you when you’re at work or visiting you family or going to parties with your friends. The chastity device is always there, you can always feel it, horny or not, sad or happy, alone or surrounded by people. You can always feel it, it’s a constant reminder that your "manhood" was taken away. It keeps you in your place. It never lets you forget that you get pleasure from getting fucked. Every time you need to use the bathroom you are faced with the reality of who you are : male but not a man. For many this means peeing sitting down... more emasculation. That changes a boy. His behavior becomes that of a sub even outside of the bedroom. For many chastity also enforces this idea that while "male" they have taken on a more feminine role. This though is not always the case but for many it is. For those that it does they may even begin to call themselves/ or view themselves as girls and so do some of their tops.
Chastity builds up a lot of frustration and tension.
That’s why it’s also a great way to motivate the boy to go to the gym or be more productive in general. I’ve heard of boys with a barely average body transform into a beast after just 1 year of chastity. He doesn’t want it off, because it motivates him so much. And most importantly, I love chastity because it sets clear roles. For me it is giving up my masculinity for HIM, he locks it up as a sign of surrender. HIS dick becomes the only dick in the room and I'm just a set of holes. He's Man, I'm his bitch. Being the boy who is getting fucked while watching my soft clit in my cage being ignored is just very, very hot. I never liked when other bottoms touched themselves during sex. I've always thought touching yourself during sex was disrespectful to tops. I thought the chastity devices looked a little weird at first. But now I love them. If I see one on a boy it makes me rejoice because he too has found his freedom. Because that means that he embraced his role as someone who belongs pussy up underneath Men. And I love being the pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...