Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Will He Be In The Mood Again?


“God damn” Darren thought as he looked down at his thick, massive cock; “I can’t believe I fuck my own son with this big dick.”  He sighed as his cock twitched slightly as he thought about how good his slender, small statured 18 year old son’s pussy had felt the night before. 

His son’s voice echoed in his ear saying “Don’t stop fucking me Dad. I want you to bred my pussy just like last time.”  It had started innocently enough a few weeks ago, with just some playful teasing and innuendos, until one evening Darren finally just got up the nerve to ask his gay son if he wanted a chance to see how good sex was with an older guy. Nervous at first, the boy quickly learned how to enjoy his dad’s sexual affection, and was not shy about asking for it anymore. “Fuck, I hope he’s in the mood when he gets home later.” Thought Darren. 

What Darren hadn't figured out yet was his son's mentality about the sex they were having. Darren was more than a plain ole bottom boy. He was a pussy boy, submissive bitch-boi that new his father had cunted him and knew he had to be of service to him every way he could including being HIS pussy when ever and where ever his father asked as well as often as he wanted. Darren would have been thrilled if his father fucked him three to four times a day.

Now that Darren's pussy had been cunted it was constantly hungry. Thank god for his pussy plug he bought months ago. But it wasn't satisfying the need anymore that a good fucking did. Maybe he needed a bigger plug. Maybe ask his father if he'd fuck him more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...