Friday, September 2, 2022

A Top's Point of View

This is what happens with unwilling men I ass fuck them. It doesn’t matter if they’re straight, gay, bi or on the down low. They’re resistant to the idea of being fucked & bred by a stranger. 

With some force, total domination and control they submit to be ass fucked and 98% without a condom. About five minutes into the fuck. Once their assholes are busted open, and loosened up to accommodate my big dick they are happy and welcoming... as they call it now that they are enjoying it... pussies accepts my big dick. Just that quick. They turn total big dick loving pussygurl bitch power bottoms, totally enjoying my dick and rut. 

If their now totally owned, big cock hungry, loving pussies could talk, they’ve be saying: Damn that feels good Daddy, I’m feeling erotic thrills, breathtaking, exciting, exhilarating, hair-raising, heart-stopping, intoxicating, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, thrilling, tantalizing, pussy sensations throughout my entire big dick loving, bitch body. Please don’t stop Daddy, don’t ever stop fucking my big dick hungry pussy. My pussy needs your big dick, like my lungs need air to breathe. 

Said another now totally owned cunted pussygurl. Dick rule, pussies happily get used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...