Sunday, September 4, 2022

Big Dick Delimma

"So you want to suck my big dick?" The boi came up to me in the locker room and asked. Apparently he had noticed I had been looking at him. I couldn't help it. The boi's cock was massive.

"No, but I'll fuck your pussy," I offered.

"Why is it all the daddies are tops?" he asked, dejected and turning away.

"Not all of us are," I said, making him stop and turn around.

"Oh yeah?" He challenged me. "Then how come I can't find a Daddy who wants this," he said grabbing his massive growing erection.

"They are probably scared of that," I answered. Fuck, if I were a bottom, I would be terrified at the thought of that thing going in my pussy. "But I know someone who can help you out. Who loves huge dick cunting him."

"Oh yeah? What will it cost me?" He asked.

I wondered why he thought it would cost him anything. "If I give you his info, you have to make him take you balls deep in both holes. No letting him off easy. Beyond that, you can do almost anything you want with him. Tell him if he doesn't satisfy you, you'll let me know."

"Why would that matter to him?" The kid asked.

"You don't really understand, do you?" I asked him. "He'd rather super-glue his pussy closed than admit to me that he failed to please a man I sent to him."

The next time I saw the kid he had a big smile on his face. "I owe you one," he said.

"I know you do," I smiled back. I knew my husband would not let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...