Saturday, November 26, 2022

Caught

"So what do you think of this?" My boss showed me the video he got from the trail cam on his property. I looked over my shoulder to make sure the office door was closed. "Isn't that your son that you're balls deep in?"

"Um, I . . uh, don't know what to . . ." I had no words.

"Tell me," he leaned forward, "did you cum in his pussy?"

I spun my head around to look at him.

"Hmmm, I bet you did and I bet it wasn't the first time you have." His hand was in his crotch, "How about we make a deal?  I've got 28 pictures of you fucking your son's cunt, you let me have a turn cumming in that tight little pussy of his and I'll delete a pic for each load I leave in him.  I'll even delete two if you're cumming in the end I'm not using at the same time. However, Blake, by the time we reach the 28th picture it's your pussy I'm fucking and breeding." He looked over at me, "Does that sound fair?"

I nodded at my wife's dad and said, "Yah. That sounds fair to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...