Friday, November 25, 2022

The Adult Bookstore

I always arrive at the bookstore around 4 p.m. on Fridays. It gives me a chance to snag my favorite booth before anyone from the rush hour parade of hard cocks seeking relief take it. The booth is just big enough to enter and get naked. I lock my clothes inside the bench but leave a few dildos and a towel on top. There are glory holes on either side, just far enough apart I can suck cock and get bred at the same time. If there are any discarded condoms, I always mix their contents and then empty the mixture into my pussy so I'm nicely lubed with anonymous cum before taking my first dick. 

By 5 p.m. the Friday night rush gets going and lasts until about 8. The first guys are always business guys in suits. They drop their nice suit pants to the knees away from the glory holes so they don't get stained, but they are pure Alpha fuckers once they get going, which makes for an intense start. They have big hard dicks and fuck pretty mercilessly, but most of them also have wives so they pass through in a pretty quick succession dumping one load after another into my hungry throat and pussy before heading home for dinner. 

Around 6 the bigger crowd comes through. At this point, there's always a line of guys waiting to use the stalls on either side of mine, so it's cock after cock and load after load for hours. These guys hang around, it seems. I never see their faces, but I start to recognize their cocks and realize I've already served them once or twice. One guy's cock is uncut and pierced so I always know it's him and give him everything I've got. He's really verbal as I serve him, which makes my caged clitty strain for release. It's harder to say who's fucking me, though I imagine I get a lot of pussy-to-mouth as guys move from the glory hole on one side to the other, especially from the guys who want to clean their dicks after breeding me.

Around 8 or so, it usually slows down for a while until around 11. During the break, I make my way to the theater where performers strip or have sex on stage. I've performed a few times so the guys all know me and sometimes invite me to join them, especially if their bottom hasn't arrived on time. For me the thrill is getting up there with my cunt already so full and taking the performer's cock and load in front of a cheering horny audience. It's a great way to demonstrate what I'm good for, and since audience members are allowed to mingle with performers in the dressing room after the show I always end up getting fucked some more there. Those are the only guys who would ever see my face, and I give most of them my address and phone number so they can unload anytime, which keeps me taking multiple loads every single day.

The bookstore picks up again around 11 and stays pretty steady until after the wee hours of the morning. This is the best time of the evening because nobody's in a hurry to get anywhere. These guys tend to take more time, and keep going after they cum just to enjoy themselves. Every now and then I get lucky and the guy breeding me shoots at the same time the cock I'm sucking shoots in my throat. I love that feeling of satisfaction knowing I'm serving two men so selfishly at the same time. I usually stumble out sometime around 4 a.m. wearing my just my jogging shorts and shoes with my t-shirt tossed over my shoulder and make my way home about a mile away smelling the stench of so much sweat and piss and cum in and on my body as my throbbing pussy slowly leaks the mixed cum I collected that night. 

My phone buzzes and one of my regulars is coming by in 20 minutes. He wants me naked with my pussy up on the front door step when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...