Friday, November 18, 2022

Grateful Son

It had been a month since my Dad had come in my room one night, laid on top of my naked sleeping body with his 225 pounds of solid muscle and fucked me stupid. One month and countless breedings and my having one very sore, but very happy pussy. I had never dared to ask him what the fuck he was thinking. I knew him too well; and to be completely honest: my Dad is the kind of man whose actions you don‘t question. So I endured it dutifully each time and learned that it was NOT one time thing when he walked into my room the following morning and fucked me again.

Dad works hard. And the fact that at the age of 25 I can‘t keep a single job for more than a couple weeks doesn‘t help my case with him in the least. It happens late in the evening or very thing in the morning and to be honest a lot of time both. When the good tv shows are over and only the late night talk shows with their silly guests run. By than Dad has had his fill of tv and beginning to think of something a little more satisfying. I have made a habit out of showering and cleaning my pussy in advance knowing I'm going to get cunted. And then it happens. He comes into my room naked, his heavy steps dragging over the carpet. He lifts the blanket and finds me on my belly naked, legs spread wide and pussy pre-greased. Then he simply lies down on top of me, pushes his big, hard cock in my cunt and starts fucking. 

He still doesn‘t say a word, but huffs and grunts like an animal, until he breeds me and leaves. When I have jacked off from the sheer hotness of it all and drunk on his cheap after shave, I find him sleeping on the couch nude. My pussy hurts each time. But I like it. Because I‘m a big slut. But also because it‘s the only attention I get from my Dad. And I take it gratefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...