Thursday, November 17, 2022

The New Family Cum Dump

I was jacking off quietly watching my father fuck my little brother when my cousin came up behind me and pushed the head of his cock against my pussy, "shhh don't disturb them," he whispered as he pushed into me slowly. He gave me a moment to adjust before he started pumping in and out hard enough to have his big balls make slapping sounds against my taint. My dad barely looked over his shoulder with a chuckle before looking back down to my brother, never stopping his fucking. 

My cousin took this as a sign to fuck me harder and I couldn't help but let out a loud girly moan. I came on the couch when dad groaned, pumping his own load into my little brothers pussy. My cousin just fucked me harder, trying to make me cum again before he blew his own load deep in me... He succeeded. 

I thought that would be it; but it turned out my little brother hadn't cum yet and thought since I was already lubed up, my pussy was fair game. I took three loads from my little brother before my dad took his place and gave two of his own, "Well Sammy, looks like you're off the hook. Your big brother just accepted his role as the family cum dump. You'll still be taking my loads when his pussy is in use, but you won't have to take cock from the rest of the family any more." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...