Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Shower

DUDE! What the fuck are you doing? I'm taking a shower!"

"What? You knew I'm gay when you moved in here; and I'm running late."

"Yeah! But I'm not gay, we've been through this a million times. Now back off! Besides you have a massive boner."

"How about I suck you off?"

"Suck my dick? Well hell, what kind of idiot would I be if I turned down a cock sucking. Even if you are a dude."

"Good. MMMFFPHHHH. Damn this is good dick. MMMFFPPHHH. Good thing you showered and washed off your girlfriend's pussy juice. Blech! I hate that on a guy."

"Fuck man, you're a excellent cock sucker. Fuck! I'm gonna cum. Watch it dude I'M going to FUCK.... YES."

"That's about the best tasting load I've had in a while."

"Fuck yeah, You're way better than my girlfriend. And you fucking swallowed, she never does that shit. You want to go again?"

"Anytime dude. Anytime. Maybe you could fuck me later today after work?"

"Only if I can bareback you & breed you. Mandy never lets me anywhere near her without a condom on."

"No problem there dude at all. I would want you too, and besides I absolutely guarantee my pussy is way better than any cis-girl you've ever had."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...