Monday, December 12, 2022

The Text

I could tell from his text, he was craving my perfect dick "I'm not sure I can take it tonight though. My pussy is still a lil sore from the last time you fucked me.", So he offered me a blow-job to at least get a taste of my dick.

image

After about 30 minutes, I was bored and wanted more and said, “Let me see your pussy.” He quickly and instinctively hopped up on the chair, like the good girl he is and spread his legs showing off his pretty little pussy. My hands immediately found his cunt.

image

My hands turned to fingers massaging his twat. My dick still wet with his throat juice was pressing against it. With a mind of its own, I could feel his pussy starting to get wet and twitching, craving cock.

image

“Let me put the tip in” I said. Before he could object, the tip of my dick was docked inside him.

image

I slid the tip a few inches deeper

image

He didn’t try to stop me and before long I was fucking him stupid.

image

“I knew you didn’t just invite me over here for head. Your too much of a pussygirl to just give a blowjob” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...