Sunday, December 11, 2022

Uptight

 

"I don't know what Grandpa's talking about", Julian said. "Your cunt's loose alright! But a lot of tops really love loose pussy. They love it so much because loose pussy can really take a real long and hard fucking. You're doing great. Love how I'm gliding so easily in and out of you, and how wet your pussy gets."

"He tells me I'm uptight though!" Robin pushed back against his brother's shaft and uttered a soft, long-drawn sigh, loving how how Julian was deep in his second pussy. "That I need to relax more."

Julian changed the angle at which his cock drove in, causing Robin to exhale sharply. "You know what Grandpa's like", he grunted. "Always nagging, never a word of praise. He thinks it's the only way to get the best out of someone. Old school, I guess. He should just enjoy what he gets, and he gets it as often as he does."

"That's what Dad says too. Dad even told me that Grandpa was saying the same damn thing to him, when Grandpa was fucking him."

"Forget about Grandpa", Julian moaned. "I'm about to cum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...