Sunday, January 8, 2023

About Last Night

I know you were passed out drunk last night when we fucked. Based upon how much you drank, I assume that you do not remember everything that happened. I figured you would have some questions upon waking up and discovering that your formerly tight asshole was now a gaping open pussy filled with cum. So here are answers to some of your questions:

Yes, I rammed this monster into your pussy over and over.

Yes, you took the whole thing.

Yes, I shot my hot loads deep up into your cunt.

No, it does not make you necessarily gay, but yes, it does mean that you are a cum dump now.

Yes, eventually your cunt will recover and will close up, but no, it will never be as tight as it was before last night.

Yes, the hole between your legs is a pussy now.

Yes, I did tell your roommates that your cunt was open and available for use.

Yes, a couple of your roommates did watch your initial coring out, so, no, it is not really a secret that you take dick.

Yes, the roommates that watched took a turn after I had dumped four massive loads deep in your pussy.

Yes, you seemed to enjoy being ass up and getting fucked.

No, this was not a one time thing.

Yes, that is a new bottle of Jack Daniels on your nightstand.

And yes, your going pussy up again tonight bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...