Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Being Daddy's Wife

Sitting in Dad’s lap ready to be a wife to him. The way his cock fits inside my cunt, I must have been made for him to fuck. His shaft fills my pussy so perfectly full and my second pussy acts like a milking chamber for the fat pulsating head of his vein-covered manhood. My cunt worked his baby maker, sending tsunamis of non-stop pleasure throughout my twat and he rewarded my child-bearing hips by inflating my cunted womb with enough cum for twins.

He stayed knotted inside me, pulsing still as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a deep wet passionate father-boiwife kiss. I could feel the pride flowing out of him and I couldn’t have felt better. Nothing in life would make me feel as good as being impregnated by my father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...