Wednesday, January 11, 2023

My Promise To My Lil Bro

I promised my lil brother I'd get his cherry popped for his eighteenth birthday and I'd even record it for him to watch later.

It only took a few drinks to get him face down and ass up and as promised, I recorded the whole thing from foreplay to me popping his cherry to both of us cumming at least twice, three times for him because I was coring his new pussy out so good. 

Sure he probably thought I meant I'd get him a woman but why would I pay for him to get laid when I can get us both laid at the same time for free? 

Besides I could tell he wanted to be a sub bottom bitch and the gift he really wanted for his birthday was that of having a hungry pussy. I had to help him out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...