Thursday, January 12, 2023

This Moment

God I love this moment, hearing her breathing change, knowing she’s about to cum, pulling her in tight against me and grinding my cock inside her as I feel her pussy contract around my cock, pressing my lips to her ear and telling her over and over “cum on Daddy’s cock babygirl, cum on Daddy’s cock.” as her muscles spasm, feeling her legs squirming desperately as her whole body is flooded with her pussy orgasm.

“Good girl …” God I love how soft her voice is afterwards, and how heavy her breathing is, feeling her sex slowly leak down my cock. My pretty girl whose cunt is still starving as I continue to core her out, bashing her princess spot till I can feel my balls tighten with my big load and I breed her second pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...