Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Glad He Lost The Coin Toss

Looking at the evident pain on my best friend's face as my dick pushes' past the tight ring of muscles uselessly trying to protect his innocence, masculinity and virginity. I listen as my "buddy" moans like a little girl, as his ass is forced wide open, stretching tight around my dick and is turned into pussy. Just based upon his reaction, it must hurt like hell to have a man, like me, cunt him. 

I know we told each other that this was just an experiment. Both of us would get a chance to try being on top, but fuck that! There is no way I am submitting to another man and letting him fuck me? No fucking way! My buddy already has a cunt, I just gave it to him. One cunt between us is plenty. Someone has to be a man, and since he is currently sliding his brand new pussy up and down on my dick, the choice is obvious. Since he has a pussy, he needs to learn how properly take dick. I am going to enjoy training my friend as a professional cum dump.

The problem, as I now think about the past couple hours, is that only someone gay would willingly let a man stick his dick into him, regardless of any promises of reciprocation. Any guy that willingly would sit on a man's cock is a gay. My "friend" is a gay! Well I guess he is not really a friend anymore. I can't be friends with the cum dump, which is what he is well on the way to becoming. He is no longer a man, or buddy, he is destined to be nothing more than a cum catching pussy.

He's has been impaled fully on my dick for a couple of minutes, trying to get used to the feeling of man inside of him. His girl-like moans now reduced to high pitched squeaks as my dick flexes in his new "pussy". Now, however, it's time to properly start fucking him open. I bent him over the arm of the couch and punched my dick back into him, balls-deep, in one hard thrust.

I punched my fat dick in and out of his violated asshole, like it was a two dollar whore's well trained pussy. I liked hearing his moans as my dick thrust into him, over and over, using only spit for lube. I felt powerful and dominant. After a few minutes of hard punch/thrust motions I felt his new cunt relax and open up for my cock. Once he stopped clenching down tight trying to prevent the violation it suddenly felt better for both of us. Now instead of fighting my dick thrusts, his pussy feels like it is opening up for them. Instead of his cunt muscles getting in the way, trying to stop my dick, they are now gently massaging my cock, begging it to go deeper. I can't believe how good his tight cunt feels wrapped around my manhood. I tried to hold back, wanting to extend the feeling of pleasure but it felt too good. Soon enough I was painting his guts with my cum.

When I pulled out, I spun him around and made him suck my cock clean. I lost a friend today, but gained a cum dump that would take every load I felt like blowing into him.

I am so glad he lost the coin toss and had to bend over first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...