Thursday, January 26, 2023

God I Miss This

God I miss this, my Baby girl giving me attitude all day, acting moody and rolling her eyes at me when I tell her to do things, talking back, pushing me further and further. The tension building all day, both of us knowing whats coming. Knowing what she needs, all that pent up energy, feeling frustrated and out of sorts. Seeing her watching me out of the corner of her eye, watching for the change in my tone as she mumbles little remarks under her breath, seeing her stop and bite her lip when she sees she's pushed me too far.

Chasing her down as she squeals and runs, catching her in the bedroom, she always runs to the bedroom, hearing her cry out and protest as I yank her over my knee, pinning her down with one hand and tugging her Andrew Christian panties off while she kicks and squirms in my lap. Hearing her yelp as my palm smacks her ass, telling her “bare pussy spankings is what little brats get.”

Feeling her twist and wriggle as my hand slaps her cheeks over and over, hearing her shout she "didn't do anything!” In between her cries my palm slapping her ass makes her whole body jerk. Watching her ass cheeks jiggle and turn pink. Knowing she has to protest in the beginning, my baby girl is all worked up, feeling my hard on grinding into her belly as her protests get shorter, her little fists gripping the sheets as her cheeks turn red. 

That burning sensation beginning to spread over her cheeks and down her thighs, feeling her whole body tensing up in my lap as as her nails dig into her palms, biting her lip and whimpering with each smack, but no more protests, no more mumbling under her breath, no more attitude, her whole mind just focused on the feel of my hand crashing into her ass. 

The power of my hands holding her and spanking her, of the helplessness of being pinned and punished so easily, focusing on the feel of my hard on against her belly, of the spreading tingles between her thighs, spreading so far they are meeting that burning sensation in the back of her thighs, sending confusing signals to her brain, hearing her whimpers changing, letting little moans escape as she calms down, docile on my lap, taking her punishment like a good girl. Knowing that she’ll get what she really needs, what she’s wanted all along.

Reaching back and putting my hand on the back of my lil’ girl’s head telling her to come sit on Daddy’s lap. Feeling her move so gingerly, the burning in her punished cheeks leaving her so tender to the touch, feeling her straddling me, and that soft low groan as she lowers herself onto Daddy’s dick, feeling me spread her, feeling her warm wet pussy coating and dripping down my cock as she sinks into oblivion. 

Feeling her begin to pump and thrust, wanting me deeper, wanting to feel me in her pussy again, grunting as she rides Daddy’s dick, telling me she’s sorry, telling me she’ll be a good girl, thanking her Daddy as she starts to pump harder, that sting in her cheeks every time she humps into me just making the dick inside her feel so much better. 

She whimpers and groans, hearing my voice in her ear, telling her she’s a good girl, telling her to “Ride my dick, make daddy cum”. Pumping harder as my hands grip her ass making her cry out and and grind on my dick. 

Feeling her kissing and biting my lip as the agonizing ecstasy sends her closer and closer, feeling her pumps, thrusting herself onto my dick harder and faster, closer and closer, until I feel her grip me tight, her whole body rigid and frozen as her pussy convulses and spasms around my cock, feeling her cumming all over Daddy’s dick, while I tell her she’s my baby girl, such a good girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...