Friday, January 27, 2023

Online

"Got a question for you, bro," Keith's stepbrother said.

"Sure." 

"How come your pic online only shows your cute little ass and not your dick?" he asked.

"What pic online?" Keith said blushing. There were plenty of pictures of him, but only a few that actually showed his ass. He wondered if David had actually found those.

"This one. On Scruff," he said, showing Keith his phone.

"Fuck. You aren't going to tell Mom and Dad about this, are you?" the boy asked visibly upset.

"You know, I never really noticed how cute you look. Especially with your ass hanging out your jeans," David said.

"Uh, thanks?" Keith said.

"I tell you what," his brother said, rubbing his crotch, "I noticed you didn't put whether you were a top or bottom."

"Yeah, so," Keith said.

"How about we change that?" David said unbuttoning his jeans and zipping them down. Keith looked down, his stepbrother's cock was huge. Even though his zipper was all the way down, the head of his cock and swollen shaft was still buried in his jeans several inches below that.

"I, uh, I've never actually been with a guy, yet. I don't know if I'm a top or bottom," Keith said nervously, but appreciating what his stepbrother was packing.

"All the better. I'm deciding for you. Now, get undressed and in the shower. The least you can do is let your big brother take your cherry if you're going to be pussy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...