Saturday, January 28, 2023

You Weren't A Good Match For Stacy Anyway

Jake was hysterical when he got to my house.

"Three days before our wedding she tells me she met somebody else?!" He shouted as he barged past me. "Three fucking days?"

"Calm down," I said in a reassuring voice. "It's not like you were a good match for Stacy anyway."

"What the fuck would you know about it?" He turned his anger to me, then he got suspicious. "Do you know something I don't?"

"Yeah," I said, figuring now was as good a time as any to tell him. "You're gay. You have no business being with a woman."

"Don't you  think I'd know if I was gay?" he asked, still angry, but with a bit of fear creeping in to him.

"I think you do know, but you've been repressing it for a long time,"  I told him. "And you've got a crush on me."

"Fuck you!" He was yelling again. "I don't even like you."

"Don't lie to me. You'll be punished for it," I told him in a stern voice. "And by the way, I won't allow you to wear anything other than a jock strap in my house."

He didn't start to struggle until I had his shirt over his head. As his arms were fighting his shirt I used the opportunity to undo his shorts and shove them to his ankles. He wasn't wearing a jock strap, so he'd have to go nude. I then grabbed his shirt and just tore it off him. Before he caught his bearings, I pushed him down on my sofa and quickly stripped off his shoes and socks, then I pulled his boxer shorts off his feet.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He screamed at me as he regained his feet, but then he realized he was standing naked in front of me rock hard, pointing to the ceiling.

"Your punishment for lying to me is you only get spit for lube," I told him calmly. "It's your first time, so it's going to hurt, but it will hurt less over time as you get used to having me fuck your pussy."

"Like hell I am, and I don't have a pussy" he protested, but I grabbed him as he tried to run past me. I put my arms around him, and pushed him back onto the sofa, this time with me on top of him.

I needed both hands to hold him down, so he wasn't going to even get the spit. It was a little rough for me, so it must have been hell for him.  Eventually he realized he had lost, that my dick was in him, and that I was going to get whatever I wanted.

"You're still getting married in three days," I whispered in his ear. "But you're going to be the bride."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" He seemed stunned.

"No, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. You have no say in the matter. You'll be taking my dick and any other dick I say when I say. Your little clitty will get locked at the wedding, and that will be it."

It wasn't the wedding he expected but it was a very good day for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...