Saturday, April 29, 2023

@fembeef1 of Twitter Interview


First, I've got to apologize to @fembeef for taking so very long in getting this interview posted, but life has been crazy since February when I did this interview in Twitter DM's. Life got in the way... Two hospital stays, a job change a change in my sleeping habits which have exhausted me. But enough of that. 

I reached out to @fembeef because like me, he is not just another "Twink bottom" and we "irregulars" in a scene of pussyboi's I feel need truly celebrated. It was first his Twitter that intrigued me and then secondly the way he tweeted and the incredibly insane feminine attire he wore when he tweeted. He even used language the way I do to describe himself: princess, femgurl, man-wife and most important for me calling his hole... pussy. That's always a clencher for me; because I feel that like me he gets it, big time.

A femgurl with a lil meat on his bones, as my Gram used to say, "hips you can grab unto". Maybe not as old as I am but someone I certainly look up to and admire for his bravery accepting a feminine side of himself that so many in the gay community frown about, which is part of what we talk about in this interview.

I also rarely include pre-interview conversation in these posts, but here I felt it added to the conversation and hopefully I'm right <giggle>. let me know in the comments.


PB: something a bit naughty? 

@fembeef1: Of course

PB: you've got an incredible looking pussy.


@fembeef: Thank you. It's my favorite part of my body.


PB: it's my favorite part of my body too if I'm completely honest.


@fembeef: As it should be. Princess pussy is quite captivating


PB: seem to think a lot like I do.


@fembeef: Yes! I love your page…very much a similar mindset. It’s always fun to find other likeminded guys.


PB: Have you read the blog too?



@fembeef:
I don't believe I have. (some time passes, then he responds) Ooo, hot blog!


PB: Thank you


@fembeef: You’re welcome


PB: I'm curious if you'd consider an interview for my blog?


@fembeef: Sure! That sounds fun


PB: Oh my gosh, thank you so much!


@fembeef: You’re welcome!



The official interview:


PB: Can we start with how did you come up with twitter handle?


@fembeef: Sure. Since this account is focused on my fem side, I wanted something that represented that aspect. A lot of femboys also tend to have thinner, twink bodies, which I’m far from so I wanted that represented as well. From there, it came down to what variations of those two terms were available as Twitter handles.


PB: Boy do I get that. So much of the stuff that is available as pussyboys/femboy are always so darn young and thin and I too am so far from that at 56 yrs old and 190 pounds. I lean very fem as well and i am certainly drawn to those of us outside the "published stuff" that is shown as a representation of us. Trying to represent that femboys come in all shapes, sizes, colors, ages, etc. Exactly. So let's start with the fist time you bottomed. How old were you and did you know going into it that you would bottom?


@fembeef: I was around 26 and it was with a trusted friend. So going into it knew I would bottom, it was planned. It was a wonderful experience. I remained versatile for many years after that, but gradually lost all interest in topping. I was 18 when I first bottomed and like you knew going it into it I would bottom. He was my first boyfriend, & I bottomed very shortly after we met. I rarely top though and like you lost all interest in being a top. I still give it a try from time to time to see if I’ve changed my mind. None of them have made me change my mind lol



PB:
At 56 now, there wasn't a lot terminology, like we have today for bottoms, except power bottom" and for the longest time i was that. I wish I had the term pussyboi way earlier it could have changed everything like it did three years when I stumbled on the word.


@fembeef: I enjoy that terminology has evolved and increased. Even today, I still find most terms don’t fully fit, but they give people a bit of an idea of who I am and what I’m into.


PB: That's so true. When did you realize you were a bit more than just a simple bottom, as I think there is a vast differnce between eveyday bottoms and fem bois, pussyboy's and the like.


@fembeef: It's evolved over time. I tend to get bored with the same old, same old, I grew tired of basic sex and have always found ways to shake things up. It also took me many years to allow myself to enjoy and embrace my feminine side. Generally when I ask a potential hookups what they are into, if the respond only with "I'm a top", it's generally a sign that we aren't a match. I look doe guys who have wide range of sexual interests.


PB: Why do you say,......“im a top, it’s generally a sign that we aren’t a match."


@fembeef: If that’s the only thing they say. To me it says they’re just looking for a simple fuck, and that’s not what I’m looking for. I need more of the role play/fantasy/being treated like a princess more than just being a hole for a dick


PB: Isn't that harder to find? Or maybe the better question is how do you find it?


@fembeef: It's definitely harder to find. Twitter and FetLife have both been great places for me to connect with men whose interests align with mine. I'll also clarify that the role play/fantasy aren't my only sexual interests or always required. I've got a bit of a "menu" that I share with the guys on the various apps. If there's kinks mutually shared, we can typically work it out. Basically if a guy is just looking for a quick fuck or vanilla sex, they aren't a match for me and I keep searching. I also to try to post a few of my kinks in my Grindr profile and let guys there's a fu;; list for them to inquire about. That works well for those who take the time to read my bio.


PB: I find that a lot of the time, at least for me that the apps, any of them to be honest, rarely work to get anything. Maybe I'm. going about it all wrong.


@fembeef: It seems to come in waves for me. I find a lot all at once and can’t do it all, and then go through dry spells. I’ve found the more thorough I am on the apps as far was what I’m looking for, the more I tend to find compatible men. It ends up with fewer men interacting with me, but the quality of those who do, is better.


PB: mine lately is one huge dry spell. I thought that being too fem has been the issue. Apps can be brutal. No this, no that, no the other... blah, blah, blah


@fembeef: Totally agree. I accept what I’m looking for isn’t overly common and it takes patience to find. It can be exhausting at times though


PBare you the type wanting to find "the one" settle down?


@fembeef: Sexually, yes. I've got a man, he's just not into Fem play. But I would like to find a regular/steady man as a daddy. Though the right daddy will need to have a wide range of sexual interests, as I always like to mix things up to keep it interesting. I lose interest when things become repetitive.

 

PB: So what other things do you like to add?


@fembeef: I’ve got a little list I usually provide to guys. I feel it has a nice variety of kinks to fit a wide range of moods. I love to suck and get facials (the more cum the better) Cum play (facials, cumsicles, snowballing) Getting drenched with piss/spit Getting degraded/name calling Getting spanked Spandex/thong/lingerie/gear fetish Tribute play (receiving gifts/money) especially in daddy/boy, spoiled brat, sissy scenarios Getting flogged Getting my ass eaten Outdoor/public play/exhibitionist Videoing adventures. Some chastity play.

 


PB
: I do eight of those things myself <giggle>.


@fembeef: Yessss!

 

PB: I have two favs on that list: being rimmed/or rimming & an over the knee bare ass spanking.


@fembeef: Oh yes, I could be satisfied just by having my pussy eaten for an hour, and a little spanking mixed in.


PB: Do you like being spanked right on your pussy lips like I do


@fembeef: I prefer a good spank on my cheeks. Making it nice and red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little...