Sunday, January 29, 2023

What All The Fuss Is About


"Just relax, bro. I know my Dad's been fucking and breeding you when your Mom goes to work. I just want to see what all the fuss is about," Tony told his stepbrother bending him over the bed and rubbing on the boy's naked ass. Tommy tried to say something, but Tony wasn't interested in what the boy had to say so he put his hand over the boy’s mouth to shut him up. 

"Yeah, that is definitely a smooth pussy. No hair anywhere on your body. Just like a chick. I can see why Dad likes fucking your cunt. Are you still tight?" he asked sticking a finger in Tommy's asshole. Tommy squirmed at the invasion hoping Tony didn’t seriously want to fuck him. It was bad enough his dad had been using Tommy as pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, you are. You know I begged Donna to let me fuck her up the ass one time and she wouldn't let me," Tony said working two fingers into his little brother's ass. “Yeah, you really are nice and tight. Tighter than I thought.” Tommy mumbled something trying to pull away from Tony’s fingers. 

"You know what would be hot as hell?" Tony asked. 

“If you let me fuck your pussy. I’ve been dying to try anal. How about it, little bro, you want me to fuck you?” Tommy mumbled something through Tony’s hand over his mouth. He was still sore from the rough fucking his stepfather had given him that morning. 

"I'll take that as a yes, you sexy assed little slut. I know how you gay bois love dick," Tony said as Tommy tried to pull away. If Tony was as rough as his step-dad, Tommy was dreading what was about to happen.

"Oh, eager to get started huh?" Tony asked. Tommy shook his head no.

"No?" Tony said. Tommy shook his head in agreement. 

"Oh, you meant yes. I knew you wanted to feel my cock buried deep in your pussy. Can’t get enough of a real Man fucking you, can you?" Tony said smirking. Tommy realized whatever he said was just going to be used against him.

"Fuck yeah, this pussy is good and tight,” Tony said continuing to finger the boy inadvertently pressing up against Tommy’s prostate. The boy involuntarily moaned. Tony smiled convinced Tommy wanted this as bad as he did.

“Dad doesn’t know how to fuck a pussy, like I do. I know how to tear one up. Let’s see if we can do something to loosen you up a bit, make your pussy fit for fucking," Tony said standing up, pulling out his cock and jerking it to full hardness.  Tommy glanced back and couldn't believe how much bigger his stepbrother was than his father.

“Please, Tony,” Tommy said meaning please don’t. All Tony heard was the boy wanting him to fuck him. Tony put his hand back over the boy’s mouth as he got between his legs.

"Shh, now you need to be quiet. Your Mom is in the kitchen. You want it rough or easy?" Tony asked not really caring what the boy wanted. He'd fuck him as rough as he wanted. Tommy shook his head no and mumbled into the hand over his mouth that he didn't want either. 

"Ah, don't want it easy. I suspected you liked it that way. That's good. I prefer it rough too. Well, since you're practically begging me for it, let me know how I line up to Dad. I’m guessing you’re going to love me fucking you better," Tony said spitting on his cock and shoving it all at once in the unprepared boy. Tommy yelled out in pain, muffled by Tony's hand. Arching his back, Tommy inadvertently shoved back on Tony’s cock forcing it deeper inside him.

"Oh yeah, you are hot for my dick. I knew you would be,” Tony said as he laid down on top of the boy and started slamming his hips into the boy’s tender ass, keeping his hand over the boy's mouth. Tommy struggled trying to get Tony out of him. Tony was stretching his already battered pussy even further. 

“Got you squirming already, huh? I knew you would love this. I know I do,” Tony said starting a slow deep rhythmic fuck. Again, without realizing what he was doing, Tony rubbed against Tommy’s princess spot causing him to involuntarily moan again. Whatever Tommy wanted, his body wanted the opposite. Tommy just hadn’t realized that was the way it was and the way it would be from here on out.

Once marked by his stepdad, Tommy was marked for all Men. Tony included. In time, Tommy would come to crave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...